Thirty nine

I looked at the man that I've known not less than a few weeks with a new eyes, thinking maybe he really was the new crazy. I don't know much about ASPD but the little I have learnt about the disorder from my search on the net was that, antisocial personality disorder patient were extremely unpredictable, manipulative, they would do whatever it takes to have their way, daring, and most times tend to have a split personality, and it was the hardest disorder to cure and that people who suffer from this disorder imitates other people's emotion to appear normal. These characteristics when combined could most definitely lead to no good. People with this disorder are in one word without sugar coating it 'Dangerous'.

"What I mean to say, is that I want you to.... No!..." He paused with a frown looking confused for a second, but I know he was just taking a dramatic pause, the playful glint was there in his green eyes. "I'm going to a charity event and you're coming with me" He declared with such finality that I just stared at him with disbelief, there was no doubt this guy was insane.

"And you think I am just going to accept this? That I would jump at the prospect of spending time in your company?".

"Actually no, but I was hoping".

"Well then keep hoping, because God knows that is what you're going to be doing for a long time".

He rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. "You see hell, I really think you shouldn't do this now. You said you were going to be my pretend girlfriend for three months, remember?".

"One, I don't give a rat ass what you think, and two, yes I remember agreeing to that damned deal of yours, but I told you that I quit, I told you that I was done playing the pretend girlfriend shi... Thing".

"But I'm not quite done with you, yet".

Now feeling angry I suppressed the urge to go into the kitchen and grab one of those heavy iron spatula, and whack him on the head maybe that would make my point clear. "You're not done with me? Why you insufferable jerk" I said, my knuckles turning white from clenching them too tight.

"After all I have done to get you to stay" He shook his head faking a sad look. "Tsk tsk tsk, what a waste of precious time".

His words rang in my head, at first I was going to give him a sassy reply but I took a second to process what he said. Get you to stay. First mum said we would be going to visit rose together, then she changed her mind giving a lame excuse about looking after the house and shop, and somehow she managed to convince Sam not to stay with me, and the glint of excitement in Sam's eyes and mum's words "You'll thank me later for this" I put two and two together.

"You!" I gritted out through my clenched teeth, pointing at the devil in front on me. "Me, staying back instead of being with my family, this was all you!".

"Well look who finally boarded obvious train" He retorted in a mocking tone, that snapped the last string of patience I had with the man. I jumped up from the chair I was sitting, the force knocking it over, then charged at him, he revved his seat back causing me to lose my balance, I stumbled forward gripping the table for support before my face could make contact with the hard floor, point for being too slow. This is what you get for napping in gym class at highschool instead of running laps. My long black hair had gotten loose from the messy bun I made, flowing down my back.