chapter six

"We would Sam if you just calm the hell down and tell us" I said and saw my mom giving me a disapproving look. My mother was never a fan of swearing. Sam on the other hand had a mouth that would make pirates jealous.

"Here take this and read it" She said handing her phone to me.

I collected it and scrolled through the articles which left my mouth hanging open in awe.

"Jayson Nicolas Wilde,multi billionaire business tycoon and hotelier,youngest multi billionaire in New York and hottest most sexiest business tycoon. I saw other other articles that spoke of the great Jayson Wilde and i couldn't stop thinking about how i had spoken to one of New York's most influential man and if what the internet said about him was true then that means he could squish my family with just a snap of his finger if he wanted to. What was his deal with Mr Dawson?.

I looked up as Sam snatched her phone from me.
" So tell me what happened,tell me everything"Sam said smiling like a lunatic hadn't she even heard it all,my mom patted me on my back and walked out of the kitchen.

Sam took her place on the stool where she had been sitting and started bombarding me with questions.

"God i knew he looked familiar when i saw him. I knew it you have to tell me everything belle everything" Sam was still talking but all i kept thinking of was how i had gotten myself into this mess and how i was going to get Mr Dawson out of jail or should i just leave him and make a run for it before i got myself into an even bigger mess,no it would be selfish of me to do that right?.

******************************

It was Sunday evening and i haven't been out of the house after we came back from church.

We weren't the very religious family but mom makes sure we all go for Sunday service she said we had to thank god for everything most especially for keeping us alive that it didn't matter if we did it once in every week. Mom went straight to the coffee shop while the twins said something about going out with some friends so i was the only one at home.

I had been cyber stalking Jayson Wilde since yesterday and it wasn't just because he was the most beautiful man i had ever seen or because he had amazing eyes. I just wanted to know what kind of man i was dealing with. He being too good looking was just a bonus or maybe the main reason but who cares although the internet didn't really say much about him.

Looks like i would have to pay Mr Wilde a visit tomorrow and i also need to ask Mr Dawson what the deal between both of them was so i could help him.

Mr Dawson was a very good man he always gave the best advice,so him doing something bad or causing trouble for himself was just out of the Mr Dawson's book.

I didn't know what to do on one hand i didn't want to annoy someone like  Mr Wilde and on the other i want to get Mr Dawson out of jail if i tried to hire a lawyer he may think i was trying to butt heads with him maybe just talking to him would do.

I stood up from my bed where i had been sitting and walked into my closet. I wasn't all that glamour rubbish like Sam. I was more of the skinny jeans and shirt type because i believed in dressing for comfort.

I didn't think showing up in skinny jeans or my usual short and hoodie was going to look professional. So i picked out a pink pencil skirt and an off shoulder white top,i looked at the outfit with a satisfied smile on my face i may not act on it but my fashion sense wasn't bad.