Forty three

"Isn't this just perfect" Sam sighed as she adjusted her sunglasses.

"Yes it is. We get it, now can you please stop talking" Ben mumbled probably already getting frustrated, because throughout the entire ride to the beach Sam had talked our ears off.

"Guys that's enough, one more argument from you guys and I'm gonna pull my hair out".

I spread the blanket on the warm sand. Weekends were officially starting to get uncool, seriously all everyone does is complain about literally everything. Everyone was cranky so I sort out a solution, the beach. So here we are, not having fun or relaxing like others around but trying to get on each others nerves.

"Yes mom junior" Ken snorted, I turned to glare at him.

"Whatever. Here_" I handed Sam a tube of sunscreen. "Put this on".

"You know, you need it too. Your skin is awfully pale, a little soak in the sun would help".

"No thanks".

"Who dresses like that to the beach anyway" She commented with a frown. "Look around virgin Mary, you're overdressed".

I rolled my eyes at her and chose to ignore her. I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a sleeveless crop top, my hair was pulled into a messy bun. I wasn't the bikini type wearing skimpy clothes that showed too much skin made me uncomfortable, not that I wasn't proud of my body or anything like that.

So maybe I didn't exactly drag everyone here just so they could let it off, I came out here so I could think well, I couldn't do that at home with the constant slamming of doors and bickering. I was feeling conflicted about my feeling toward Mr Wilde, I know the man may or may not be totally bad but I don't think he was good either. After so much debate and self scolding I came to the conclusion that I am attracted to him, I mean come on the man is tots gorgeous and freakishly handsome but it's not always about just the looks right? You can't always judge a book by it's cover at least most times you can't.

I hate his nasty attitude curtsey to his disorder or maybe he naturally just has a really shitty attitude, I'm going with the latter. The man can't help being a gigantic jerk but I was curious about him too. I want to know everything about him, what he was like as a child, why is he the way he is?. I had surfed the internet on more information about Aspd, what had caught my eyes was how people develop this disorder the first thing that had popped up was child abuse, both physically, mentally and emotionally. I thought back to the time I met Mr Wilde's father, his father did look like a hard man but I don't think even he would abuse a child or can he? Then another possibility was during surgery, it says that if there had been a damage in the frontal lobe and amygdaloid nucleus, what ever that means, which controls emotions then the patient would develop this disorder. I wasn't a doctor so I had no idea what those gibberish meant but that would mean Mr Wilde had been sick and had to undergo surgery on his brain or something.

I also did some research on the Wilde family, yeah I was that curious, I didn't really find anything interesting. His father was a neurosurgeon and so was his cousin. Mason Wilde owned a million dollar hospital with the best doctors working for him and he also owned more hospitals outside the country, their family really do swim in money.

"If you'd all excuse me, it's time to go spread my charm" ken said standing up from the chair he had been sitting on.

"I'm pretty sure you are going to be spreading much more than that" Ben said and I inwardly groaned.

"You're just jealous cause you're not half as good looking as me".

"Dude, we have the same face" Ben deadpanned giving his twin a stupefied look.