Forty one

I stretched my body rumpling the sheets around my body and winced when my injured ankle hit the cat laying peacefully at my foot, I nudged it with my toe but the sleeping cat didn't so much as stir.

I was supposed to get angry after last night but I couldn't find it in me to do so instead I blushed and pressed my hand against my neck. I can still feel his warm lips on my neck the way he his large warm hand had caressed my leg....

Flashback***************

"You should have seen her face" Kira said laughing and I found myself doing the same thing. Kira was a fun person, easily angered though but after that I couldn't find any fault with her, plus she was gorgeous as hell.

"Yeah, she's such a bitch" Sarah commented.

"You guys have quite the relationship" I said after a while.

Kira rolled her dark eyes. "Oh we go way back, didn't like her then, still don't like her now".

"Don't let her get to you belle, she has been trying her luck on jay for the past two years now" I stared at her with my mouth open but kira didn't seem surprised, she continued with a smirk. "Don't worry she has had no luck so far and I don't think she will either".

I pressed my lips together, there's absolutely no way any sane man can reject a woman like Cara and especially a willing one, I mean the lady is Aphrodite on earth.

"Don't look like that, she's not the only one. I'd be all over him too if I wasn't in love with a certain jerk myself" Sarah giggled and I smiled at her.

Well ain't I the lucky one? I was tempted to say. We chatted some more mostly gossiping, I excused myself to pick Sam's call before I felt a hard shove on my back the force had me crashing into a waiter in an effort to catch myself before falling I turned and twisted my ankle damn heels. Everyone turned to look at me with shock in their eyes, others snickering and glaring at me, reminding me even more that I didn't belong. I struggled to stand up but fell right back on the floor an unbearable pain shooting through my entire body.

"Oh my god, belle!" Kira and Sarah both rushed to my side trying to help me up, I wobbled putting my weight on my one good foot, I hope I didn't hurt my ankle badly.

"Miss I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" The waiter said, I shook my head telling him that it was okay. I was certain that someone had pushed me, my eyes scanned the crowd gaping at me looking for the culprit, that was when I saw a smirking cara, that bitch! Kira must have noticed it too.

"That bitch! I'll show her" She started toward her but was restrained with a hand on her shoulder by Sarah. "Sarah, I'm sure she's behind this".

"Leave it Kay, she's not worth it".

"How bad are you hurt?" A deep velvety voice asked, I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. I ignored him and shot lasers with my eyes at cara.

"Jay I think she hurt her ankle" Sarah said. I wanted to cry not because I had just been humiliated in front of all this people, no, it was because my ankle hurts like a motherfucker, liar, the voice in my head said, of course I wanted to cry because I was embarrassed.

"I'm fine" I stated, not sure if I was trying to reassure Sarah and kira or myself. They both gave me worried glances, I shrugged myself from their hold and started to limp away before a strong hand clamped around my wrist.

"Stay".

Stay? Did he think he was talking to a dog? I felt a sudden rush of anger, I yanked my hand from his grip but he didn't budge. "Leave me alone" I said through the lump in my throat, my eyes were clouded with unshed tears.