T H R E E

The drive to my house is very smooth and the Tesla proves to be the nicest car in the world, and David was right when he said it was the safest car in the world.

I pull up to my house about 15 minutes later, seeing that all of the lights are off, which makes sense since it's got to be around 12:30 now. I was out of the house all day, and I'm still trying to decide if something good came from it.

After unstrapping the baby I make my way inside and switch on the lights to see my mother and father sitting up watching tv, hard looks on their faces. "Where the hell have you been?" My father says loudly, waking the baby in my arms. Maria begins crying loudly and I flip off my father, him and my mothers eyes widen.

I bounce her in my arms and try soothing her as her cry rings out. "Where the hell did you get a baby?" My mother says, her features softening once she sees the tiny baby in my arms. I make my way next to the two and sit between them, my mothers mom instincts taking control and she grabs the baby from me, placing the bottle in her mouth.

"What's going on, baby?" My father asks and I stand up and turn to them quickly. He scoots next to my mother and smiles down at the baby in my mothers arms.

"Do you know who David Dobrik is?" I question and glance over at my sisters door when it busts open and she jumps over the edge of the couch, setting herself next to my father.

"You're supposed to be sleeping, young lady." My father scolds and Ana shrugs waving him off. "David's that famous youtuber."

"The baby and mom woke me. By the way, who's baby is that and what does any of this have to do with the love of my life?" I sigh deeply, trying to decide how I want to word this.

"Well, I met him tonight." He family breaks out in fits of laughs and my sister holds her chest as if she's laughing so hard her ribs are going to fall out of her body.

I roll my eyes at my childish family and pull my phone out, scrolling to find the picture with him. "See?" I hold it out and my sister reaches for it like it's money.

"Holy shit." She breathes out.

"Hey!" My mother and father scold, grabbing the phone from her. "Holy shit." They say together.

"Guys, meet Maria Dobrik." I motion to Maria and my family looks between the two of us. The look on their faces is one of disbelief.

"David has a baby sister?" Ana asks confused and reaches over and gently places a hand on her head.

"No, hun. That's David's daughter." I explain.

"But-this isn't.. who, what?" She shakes her head rapidly, trying to process all of the information.

"You can't tell anyone. No tweeting, not snap chatting. No instagram. No nothing. David doesn't want this getting out, okay?" Ana nods. "Don't tell a soul."

"Honey," my mother begins. "Why is David Dobriks child in our house at 1 in the morning?"

"Well, we kinda got off on a bad start. After I told him I wasn't a fan." Ana begins bouncing in her seat like an excited child. "Once he realized I really don't like him or care for his fame, he decided that he could trust me. Trusting a fan would be much harder." My family nods in agreement, but I can tell that they still aren't sure what I'm saying by the looks on their faces. "I'm going to move in with him and be his live-in-full-time-nanny. Im telling people that Maria is my kid until David is okay with the news getting out about her being his. Ana, meet your niece, mom, dad, meet your granddaughter."

"What?!" Ana stands quickly and jumps with excitement.

"What?" My mother asks as if she didn't hear me.