T H I R T Y S I X

Unknown POV:

"I'm not joking, bitch." Riley hisses into the phone. The venom in his voice almost makes me feel bad for that dumb bitch Layla. Almost.

"Weren't you in love, like, a few hours ago?" I roll my eyes. "Why now? I want to know what happened before I help you attempt to ruin one of the most successful youtubers careers."

"Layla's pregnant. I want my child. With or without her I'm going to raise my kid." My heart squeezes momentarily at the fact that Layla won't let him be in his kids life.

"If we do this, then you better be ready for the consequences."

-

Layla:

The next month passes quickly. Not much happens except a lot of morning sickness and a lot of me crying and David babying my. I can't take care of myself and I turn into a grown child. Im supposed to be here to help David but he's doing more for me than I've ever done for him.

We did visit the doctor to make sure that I can actually support a child and that night we had a extremely emotional talk about how we definitely want to keep the baby. Both of us are against the idea of doing something to this baby that I'm growing. My child. My baby. Our baby.

I told Scotty I had a surprise for him, but other than that no one knows except Natalie. She helped put together a small gathering where were going to tell all of our friends and my family.

So that's what we're doing today. Sitting at a fancy restaurant in my favorite dressy dress surrounded by the people who love and support me and David.

My father sits directly across from me looking weak, but he hides it well as he bounces Maria on his leg. She lets out giggles.

"So, what's my surprise? Is this a birthday party for me?!" Scotty asks from beside me and claps his hands together quickly.

"What? No. Your birthday is months away, idiot." I roll my eyes and David places a hand on my thigh, telling me that it's time.

With a deep breath I stand from my spot and grip David's hand tightly. He glances at me to reassure me that I can do this without crying.

"So, I bet you're all confused. Right?" I lift an eyebrow and everyone stares at me intently. "Me and David are expecting a new addition to the family in a few months, we're going to be parents, again!" I motion to Maria who's toothless smile couldn't be bigger as she stares at me and David.

"Layla!" Scotty jumps up and pulls me into his arms and before I can react my family is in front of me with massive smiles on their faces.

"Honey," my father takes my hand in his. "I might not be here when my grandchild is here, but I'm so happy he will be and that I can experience this with you." He pulls me into a tight hug. Ugly tears stream from my eyes quickly and I feel my mascara getting runny.

"Dad, you can't say things like that when my emotions are not right. I love you."

"We're all soo happy for you, and this is definitely what you want? Are you sure that this is the right choice. Can you even handle it?" Kristen lifts an eyebrow.

I narrow my eyes quickly and grip David's hand tighter. "Who the hell are you to ask me something like that?"

"Layla, stop." David pulls me towards Trisha and away from Kristen who remains with her arms crossed, Scotty obviously whispering words of confusion to her.

-

"You're sure this is the one?" I question and swipe through the simple pictures of me holding a sign that says 'baby eta: soon.' And placing a kiss on David's cheek while he holds a grinning Maria. It's probably the most simple thing we could have possibly done. We're both in our Christmas pajamas standing in our living room and I have no makeup on. But showing the fans the real us is what we decided on. We're simple lazy people.

"You're so beautiful." David looks through the pictures with wide eyes before turning to me and grinning. "I'm so in love with you." He sighs deeply and kisses my forehead.

"I'm in love with you too." I begin pulling the sheets of his bed over my head, letting out a sleepy sigh. "Speaking of," I mumble. "You know, soon we won't be able to have our first time at all." I peak out from under the sheet and find him staring at me. "Please, David." He gives me a soft smile before positioning himself over me and giving me a few soft kisses. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

This was short but I wanted to update because were #1 in daviddobrik!!!! That's insane!!! I'm extremely blessed to have this be such a popular book. Thank you all 😭😭😭