T E N

"You were a mess last night." David says and glances at me innocently, as if he contributed in no way to my litness.

"No shit." I rub my temples aggressively trying to rid myself of the headache but give up and lay my head back on the couch. "Thank you for taking care of me, and not letting me show all of your friends my panties." i sigh deeply and steal a glance at David, who chuckles in response.

"I told you to drink, and you did. I have no regret about you having a fun night with Trisha. I'm glad that you two are getting along. You need some type of interaction occasionally besides us arguing." He wiggles a toy in Maria's face and I watch her as the action makes her go crazy with happiness. "Besides, I saw your panties. No one else needs too." His words cause me to gasp loudly and slap his shoulder.

"David! You pig." I shout and cross my arms in a huff.

"Calm down, they were cute anyways. And it was accidental." I roll my eyes at him and flip him off.

"Yeah, well, you paid for them." I chuckles and turn my attention back to the children's show playing on tv in front of us. That stupid movie with the gremlins and the very bright hair was just about the only way to keep Maria quiet lately, and I've watched i a total of 27 times with the two in the past few days.

After a few moments the door bell rings and I basically jump over the back of the couch and swing the door open, almost hitting David, who trails behind me, in the face. "Scotty." I breathe out in relief and snatch the enormous burger and Starbucks coffee out of his hands and quickly make my way back to the living room, ignoring Alex who trailed behind Scotty.

"A thank you would also work." He takes the chair across from me and watches as I devour the large piece of food. "To Alex. He paid for it." I glance behind me at Alex, who stands behind David with his arms crossed and a hard look on his face.

Images of him eye raping me last night cloud my mind and i roll my eyes at the man. I did look nice last night, and everyone was staring at me. Hell, I even caught David staring. But Alex had no respect about it and that's disgusting, considering I thought we were friends. "No, I asked you to buy it. I have no reason to thank him." Scotty chuckles at my words and sits back in his chair, crossing his arms with a smirk.

I ignore him and go in for another bite before the burger is ripped from my hands and so is the coffee. "I paid, my burger. My coffee." Alex raises the two high above his head.

"David!" I yell and look between the three boys. "David, make him give it back. I'm about to pass out from starvation." i place my hands on my knees and behind breathing heavily, but they just watch me as I do so.

"I can't do anything." He shrugs, turning away from me and back to Maria.

"You have to admit," Alex begins and I cross my arms, standing before him with a permanent scowl etched into my face. "You looked really really fucking hot last night."

"Hey!" David yells from his place on the couch where he holds Maria. "Have some respect. I said to apologize, not make her even more uncomfortable." He fumes and Alex holds his hands up in surrender before placing the burger and coffee back in my hand.

"My bad, didn't realize you were Mrs. Dobrik already. I'll be sure to take my leave from the Layla train." I take the seat beside David and watch as Alex sits down.

"Wrong, and thank you, I appreciate it." He rolls his eyes at me and Scotty laughs suddenly.

"Anyways, why don't we talk about how champ here has gone soft?" He motions to David who kisses Maria's cheeks repeatedly and I lift an eyebrow, not understanding Scotty because I thought the scene before me was adorable.