F I F T E E N

"I don't know why you're making me go to this mother fucking party, David. I'm going to get drunk and make a fool of myself. What's the point?" I lift an eyebrow and he shrugs as he continues typing on his phone.

"I just like to see your cute little ass in the dressed I paid for, that you never wear." He says in a monotone. He did have some right to be slightly angry about that. I bought fifteen new dresses and I've worn three. I was sort of wasting his money, not that he cared. It was just rude of me.

Me and David haven't really been talking since Maria got sick. I've been caring for her for the past three days straight and David's been swamped with work. She's in so much pain and there's nothing either of us can do. Hopefully while she's spending the night with my parents tonight they'll work some magic on her and make her feel a little better for when we pick her up. It was only adding stress onto me and david, as if we weren't stressed enough.

"You're a pervert you know?" I question and turn down the road to the boys house.

They've been planning this party for weeks now and I wanted nothing but to get absolutely smashed the second I got near any alcoholic beverage. And all the while I knew that David would actually be staring at me ass. But it's one of those things that we don't speak about. Like him bringing that random girl into our house. Which still contributed towards almost eighty percent of my hostility towards David.

"Yeah, well," he trails off with a shrug of his shoulder and I park across the street. The house was brightly lit and it was filled with an insane amount of people. People were even on the lawn dancing.

David and I make our way into the house and he keeps his hand on the small of my back as we make our way through the mass of people and towards the drink table.

"You can not touch me, you know." I quickly pour myself a drink and chug it in a few seconds. I almost choke on my drink when David slides his hand around my waist and grips my side tightly, his eyes a dark shade.

"Tell me to stop." He instructs and shoves his phone in his back pocket.

Seeing David trying to be slightly forceful and seductive was a completely new thing for me and I can't tell if it's because of my drink of whatever but I'm pretty sure I like it.

"Oh, wow. What's going on here? Don't touch her! We're gonna get her laid tonight and now she'll have your stench." Trisha whines and pulls me from David's grip. He offers me a look and I pour myself another much needed drink.

"Babe, let them be. Whatever makes you happy, bro." Jason smiles widely and pats David's shoulder.

"Get out of here, dad. This is a private conversation." Trisha laughs loudly and latches onto Jason's body and giving her a very sloppy kiss. I was already sure she was drunk but now I'm positive.

In order to avoid watching the two in a very awkwardly long and not pleasing to watch kiss I sip my drink and do a little dance to the music, my eyes scanning the room for anything to take my mind off of David, who stands unmoving in his spot beside me

Nothing too exciting is going on except a very very attractive man standing in the corner, his eyes taking all of me in. It would have made me feel slightly uncomfortable if I wasn't already pretty tipsy.

Before I know what I'm doing I'm doing my extremely sexy walk-hair flipping and heels clicking- towards the man who gives me a grin. "Hey, stranger." I sip my drink and smile up at the man.

"Hey, baby. What's up?" He questions and crosses his arms over his chest, his muscles flexing under his long sleeve shirt.

"I, i was just-you know. Standing over there." I motion behind me and David enters my mind again. Suddenly I don't want to be anywhere near the man and chug the rest of my drink again, he watched me carefully with a thoughtful look on his face. "I'm going to get another drink." I sigh deeply and walk away from him. My body slouches and I'm make sure not to do anything mildly sexy.

"Woah, what the hell just happened?" Trisha asks and laughs loudly again before leaning on David's side. "Do you like her!?" She questions and I take another drink in a few seconds, being sober is the last thing I want right now. "Baby, lets go dance." She tugs my arms. It takes a bit for the alcohol to kick in but before I know it I'm dancing with Trisha, nothing on my mind except the sick beat playing throughout the house. "What happened back there?" Trisha questions and places her hands on my waist as we dance.

"I don't know, one second I'm angry then the next I'm not. Maybe I'm bipolar?" I suggest and she laughs with me.

"No, you need to drink more." She instructs and I nod, taking the drink from her hands and downing it quickly. By now I don't even know so many drinks I've had but I can more than feel them. And maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Because I can really feel them.

-

O hi. Another update? I just updated last night? I'm super excited about how quickly this is growing and I might post one more tonight, then wait a week, just to spread it out. I wanna introduce a little Dayla if you couldn't tellllll!