T W O

"So, we just met and you trust me enough to bring me to your precious mansion?" I question in a mocking tone and open the passenger door of the Tesla and marvel up at David's enormous house.

David ignores me and continues unbuckling the baby and lifts her gently into his arms being very careful to not hurt her and she giggles and reaches for his face. "You know," I begin as he shoves the door open and we enter the simply decorated house. "You should be more careful. I could be a crazy fan and I could kill you right now." I tap my foot impatiently as he locks the door behind us, convincing me momentarily that he's the one who's going to kill me.

"Yeah, well, I doubt that. You don't seem very excited to be near me." I nod in agreement, his statement completely true.

"Who would be?" I lift an eyebrow and he walks down a few stairs and into what I imagine is the living room.

"I don't know. Like half of the world?" He says like I'm stupid. I cross my arms over my chest and sit across from him and watch the adorable kid fuss in his arms.

"What exactly do you want from me?" I question, still confused on why he brought me here.

"So, just a guess, but I'm betting that you're unemployed at the moment." He rubs his temples, the tiredness on his face evident.

"That's offensive."

"You don't seem to know the area an the selection of tea surprised you, you had to use google maps to put in the address when you're walking so you must be new. You seemed distressed earlier. Didn't get the job? Poor baby." I flip him off quickly and roll my eyes at his shitty sense of humor.

"That doesn't tell me what the hell you want from me or why I'm sitting in your living room at midnight." I huff, wanting him to get to the point. "And who the hells baby is that?" I motion to the small child who can't be more than four months old.

"This is my baby." He says as if I should have already known.

"My little sister didn't say anything about that." I say and try to remember hearing anything about him being a wonderful dad.

But no matter how hard I think nothing comes to my mind, and I've never seen that baby before. I'm sure she would have littered my Instagram and twitter feed if he'd told people about his child.

"No one knows." He shrugs.

"Liza weighs like 4 pounds, how did you cover up and entire pregnancy?" His face drops slightly and his eyes seem to water momentarily before they're right back to their brights stage and he's beaming like he was before.

"Oh, no. This isn't Liza's. We broke up for a month awhile ago, and turns out that this little angel came from that." I lift an eyebrow in confusion. "Me and Liza broke up because I want to be there for my child's childhood. I had to drop a quarter of my tour because I want to be here for her." I nod, urging him to continue, I loved hearing all of this tea. "But, that still means I'll be gone, and it'll be a lot. My assistant was helping me out a little, but Natalie has her own life and I can't burden her anymore, I need her to travel with me. And during the day, when I'm with my friends I need someone to keep her here, I can't have her in that environment." He explains and it's honestly the most logical thing I the world. From what I've seen the boys are pretty rough, throwing a baby in that type of environment is not a good thing, and sorta not safe.

"Yeah, Alright. And you want me to What? Watch her while you're away?"

"I want you to be my live in nanny, I'll pay you very well. Occasionally you'll get to travel with me and my friends, you'll get to meet a lot of famous people. My daughter is the most important thing in the world to me, her safety and happiness is my first concern." He pleads.