Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3

While Dean was inside some grocery store, you and Sam were inside the car, waiting for him to come out.

"Sam, you're an idiot." You said for the hundredth time that day.

"Yeah, keep saying it," Sam said with a sigh.

"Sorry, but come on, the object is cursed. Nothing good is going to come out of this." You saw Dean walk back to the car with a paper bag in his hands, grinning as he got inside.

"I'm not finding anything on it in Dad's journal," Sam informed Dean. Dean chuckled and he took the contents out of the bag, grinning as he held up scratch cards.

"Come on, Dean," Sam groaned.

"What?! Hey, that was my gun he was aiming at your head, and my gun doesn't jam. So, that was a lucky break. Not to mention them taking themselves out, also a lucky break. Here, scratch one," Dean said, holding out a card for Sam. When Sam didn't take it, Dean glared at him. "C'mon Sam, scratch and win!"

Sam sighed and took the card, also taking a coin that Dean handed him. Sam scratched it in silence before giving it back to Dean.

"Dean, come on, this isn't funny. This is a cursed object here. Why else would John lock it up?" Dean didn't answer you but just let out a happy laugh.

"$1200... You just won $1200! I don't know, it doesn't seem that cursed to me!" Dean said with a grin, handing Sam another card.

"Oh, come on, Dean." You said even though Sam grabbed it and scratched it off. Dean must have handed him six scratch cards, all of them winning cards. You got out of the car, rolling your eyes. You guess no one wants to listen to you anyways. Dean got out to stretch his legs and laid out the scratch cards on the hood of his car, calculating the winnings.

"Dean, come on." You pleaded, looking at him.

"What, Y/N, look, this is good. May as well enjoy it while it lasts." Dean said. You sighed and took out your cell phone, dialing your dad. You haven't talked to him in a while and you really need to know what was going on about this rabbit's foot.

"Who are you calling?" Sam asked.

"Bobby, see if he can figure this stuff out." You waited until he picked up, glad that he did.

"Hey, Y/N, how are you?" Bobby asked, knowing these last few days have been hard for you.

"Oh, you know, having a blast. Guess what we found, hm, I don't know, John's secret storage facility where he kept cursed objects such as a rabbit's foot!" You said in an accusing tone. You weren't accusing him of anything, you were just pissed at life right now.

"No, tell me you didn't touch it," Bobby said, knowing this is something serious.

"I didn't but Sam did!"

"He touched it? Dammit!" Bobby cursed.

"Look, don't get mad at Sam. He, Dean and I didn't know about it. Wait, did you know about John's storage place in Black Rock?"

"His lockup? Yeah, I knew. Hell, I built those curse boxes for him. Listen, you have got a serious problem." Bobby warned you. You looked back to Dean who was grinning like a little kid on Christmas while Sam picked up something off the ground. You noticed it was a gold watch and you sighed, wondering when this curse will turn around on you.

"When do we ever get a normal problem? What is it?"

"That rabbit's foot ain't no dime store notion. It's real Hoodoo, Old World stuff. Made by a Baton Rouge conjure woman about a hundred years ago."