Mystery Spot- Part 1

No soul... no feelings... no humanity... over and over again you kept hearing those words pound through your head, giving you nightmares. You couldn't imagine yourself without your feelings, your emotions. It's what made you, you. You couldn't imagine Dean as a demon, hurting and killing people. It's not who he is.

Dean could take the nightmares away but he couldn't take away this one. Every time you closed your eyes, all you could see was yourself with those evil eyes, laughing at other people's pain. It wasn't who you were and it wasn't right. You knew one thing for sure, you weren't letting yourself get that way. But the one thing you couldn't understand was why Dean dreamed you like that? You weren't even mad about the whole Lisa thing. You didn't care about that. You cared about how he portrayed you. That wasn't your dream so why were you like that?

Lips on your neck and cheek were what woke you up. You could faintly hear Asia's Heat of the Moment playing in the background. You moaned softly and your eyes fluttered open. You stared into green eyes, beautiful green eyes that you'll miss once he's gone. You smiled at him and he pecked your lips before sitting up and grabbing his shoes. You looked over at the other bed to see Sam still sleeping.

"Morning sweetheart!" Dean said cheerily, lacing up his right boot.

"You're cheery considering what happened a few days ago." You said, sitting up and eyeing him suspiciously.

"Nah, that was nothing. Don't worry about it." Dean said with a shrug.

"But I would really like to talk to you about what we went through..." you trailed off but Dean was having none of it.

"There isn't anything to talk about. Okay?" Dean terminated the conversation. He reached over to the radio that was playing the song and turned it up loud, jerking Sam awake. Sam shot his eyes opened and sat up in bed, looking at his brother who was typing up his other boot. You smiled and waved at Sam before getting out of bed yourself.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yelled happily.

"Dude, Asia?" Sam chuckled, recognizing the song immediately.

"Come on. You love this song and you know it." Dean winked.

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm gonna kill myself." That only made Dean turn it up louder.

"What? Sorry, couldn't hear you." Dean said, making Sam laugh. Dean started bopping his head to the sing, pointing at Sam as he mouthed the chorus of the song. You watched in amusement, going to the bathroom to brush your teeth. There was a small case going on that could have been given to another hunter but Sam decided that he wanted to take it even though Bela was out there with the Colt. You hoped that she didn't sell it. You needed to focus on finding her but then again, if she didn't want to be found, she wouldn't.

Dean got up and joined you in the bathroom, kissing your cheek as he grabbed his toothbrush. You smiled, liking this side of Dean because you rarely saw it. Sam knew it was time to get out of bed and when he did, he walked into the bathroom. Since you and Dean were brushing your teeth, he may as well do it too. When you were done, you rinsed out the toothpaste but stopped when Dean gargled loudly and for a long time. You and Sam looked at him but he just tried to smile and continued to gargle the water in his mouth.

"You're an ass." You said while you walked out of the room. Dean laughed as he spits out the water, letting Sam finish on his own.

"You love it," Dean smirked, going over to his duffel bag. You grabbed clothes and changed into them, not caring if Sam was in the room. You were only changing your pants and shirt and knew Sam's seen you in worse before. Sam walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his clothes, bringing them into the bathroom so he could change.