Life

I used to live life just so that I could write about it.

I used to go out of my way to interact with new faces, get accustomed to different backgrounds and see various perspectives.

I used to try new things and step out of my comfort zone so that I could write innovative scenes and compelling characters.

I used to see the world as a reflection of my ink and paper.

But when I met you, I started to write in order to capture those little moments.

I lived my life first and wrote to remember.

You became my quill, as you carefully guided me through the world with your words of wisdom.

I tried out new things and stepped out of my comfort zone.

I experimented with new perspectives and compelling characters so that I could capture my life and store it forever.

I saw my ink and paper as a reflection of my world.

You brought out the best in me. You showed me how to bring reality into my fantasy.

You brought life into my eyes the way I brought my imagination to life.

While I built myself a fictional world, you led me into an existing one.

I started to write about life so that I could relive it.

~Via

A/N Candid won a Watty!!!!!
You guys mean the world to me. Thank you so much for supporting me and reading all my poems❤

I hope you liked this one!