1.13.4 Very Stupid People

"Oh my god, you're Lex Dean!" Corey states as he stands at his open front door, staring open mouthed at the man standing in front of him.

"I'm looking for a Corey Silversmith?"

"Okay, well tha..tha..that's impossible!"

"And why's that?"

"Because that's me!" Corey stammers, his heart beating out of his chest.

"Well, I heard you were one of my biggest fans so I thought I'd stop by to see just how big..." Lex tells him, his eyes dropping to Corey's crotch.

"Er, well...I know every inch of you..." Corey's finding it difficult to drag his eyes away from the very defined cock visible in Lex's jeans. "I mean! I know you inside...and out...er...I mean..."

"Mind if I come in?" Lex doesn't wait for Corey's hurried nod before walking past him into the apartment.

"Er...Yes! I mean...No! Um...you know how people say how much smaller movie stars looking in real life?" Corey asks, just about to tell Lex that he's just as tall in real life as he thought he'd be. Only Lex is already unzipping his pale blue, very tight, jeans and Corey's voice starts to crack.

"Well you're...you're actually..." Corey stops talking, his eyes fixed on Lex's beautiful  cock that somehow looks even bigger and meatier in real life than it does on his videos.

And then he starts with verbal diahorrea, talking about all his favourite scenes in Lex's movies before Lex looks at him and tells him;

"I'm horny, I need some release."

"Oh my god!" Corey says, breathlessly. "That is exactly what you say in Deep End part two when you fuck the two pool boys!"

"I got the Golden Dildo for best actor on that one..." Lex tells him, sitting down on Corey's sofa.

"I know! And it was soooo deserved!"

"Corey, how would you like to make friends with my buddy here?" Lex asks, looking up from his cock to Corey's face.

"Me?! Blow Lex Dean?! I have dreamed about this moment nearly all my life!" Corey cries, as he almost falls over the coffee table in his haste to get to him.

"Well, he's waiting for you..." Lex beckons Corey, shifting his hips on the sofa to get comfy as Corey puts a hand on each of Lex's burly thighs, admiring his erect cock that stands to attention against his stomach. Opening his mouth as wide as he can he leans forward...

~~~

"Hey, how's it going?" Tom asks Michael as he passes him coming out of his office at work the next morning.

"I have a meeting outside of work in twenty minutes!" Michael offers in explanation as he doesn't stop to talk.

"Hope it's not like our meeting outside the office..." Tom mutters under his breath.

Michael turns around, "What?"

Tom just smiles knowingly, raising his eyebrows at Michael to which Michael snorts.

"So when do you want to get together?" Tom calls up the corridor as Michael waits for a lift to arrive.

"Ask Maggie to check my schedule! Maybe after the Schulman meeting?"