Chapter 1 ( Meeting 'You' )

Daniel POV

( Edited )

It was silent, I sat alone at my favorite bar and drinking my sweet wine while listening to the song that the musician play at the stage and take a glance to see someone was making out at the couch. And I just ignored it as nothing happen. People usually do that in a club right? It's not a big deal.

But then I saw someone entered, I turn my head and looked at the guy. I don't know I was drunk or not cause I thought that he was beautiful, I mean like handsome but beautiful way. He smiled at me, and walk towards nowhere.

I'm blushing really hard that I thought my face was reddish. His smile was the most beautiful things that I ever saw. Well he still a guy to me but who cares, I'm into men too by the way.

I continued sips my wine, and I starlets when I hear someone was yelling and crying.

I try to look around and saw the guy, the guy who walked past me and he is crying. Hard.

And I saw a tall guy with another man besides him. It's might be his friends? Or maybe his boyfriend? But I saw the tall men and the guy beside him just make out at the couch?

Now I get it, his boyfriend was cheating on him. Poor that guy. Must be hard for him. So I just stare at them arguing about something. But I can't hear it clearly.

-

A/N: Welcome to my story! This is my first story in english and the other was on malay language. So this story is simple and includes smut in some chapter, but i already put a trigger like 🔞 on the chapter for warning . If you guys don't like it please skip it :> . Thanks for keep supporting my work and enjoy the whole story ! ^^