Chapter 36 ( Meeting )

Daniel POV
( Unedited )

I woke up slowly and rubbed my eyes . When my vision already clear, i turn around and looked at sleeping figure besides me . His mouth was pouted and his body was curling up with the blanket surrounded him . He looks so adorable and cute, make me wants to hug him tight and kiss him . But i just kiss his cheeks and get up from the bed, ready for go to work .

Today is the day that i will met the Maroo CEO, Park Jihoon . And i hope everything will goes well . Cause this is my first big project that i will handle . I need to prepare myself perfectly and looks good infront of him . So thats why i need to wake up early . So i won't late to meet him .

-

( Time Skipped )

I waited for the CEO inside a restaurant that Jisung text me . I already ordered some water and looked outside the mirror.

And then, a car stopped and a hansome figures step out from the car . He's wearing a blacksuit with sunglasses on, besides him have another guy but taller than him . And maybe that was his bodyguard .

And I already know that was Park Jihoon .

When he enters, he look around the restaurant. Probably looking for me, and I didn't waste time to wave at him to signaling him to come over .

When he noticed, he smiled and walks towards me .

" Sorry I'm a little bit late cause something important comes out ." He said and shakes my hands .

" It's okay. I understand you." I said and giving him the sweetest smile that i have . " Please take a sit ."

" Thanks ." He said and sit infront of me while his bodyguard stand a few meter from us .

" So you're MMO CEO ?" He ask and take a sip of a water that already prepare for us .

" Probably yes ." I answer

" So, i ask you to meet me because of the big project that will be held at china ." He said and start looking at me with his beautiful faces .

To be honest, he more cute when he not wearing those sunglasses tho . And his small face really suit him well, but with those looks he can get any girls that he wants . And then when he stares at me, I realize that I'm not reply him yet .

" Ahhh, yeah sure erkk ... sir ." I said awkwardly and rubbed my nape, cause i don't know how to call him .

" Just call me Jihoon ."

" Yes Jihoon ."

" Okay Daniel, about the project . How about we visit the location first ? Its take maybe around 3 days . We can look closely with the building that already on our contributions. And easy for you to check if there have any problems or something you wants to add ." He said and take out some document from his briefcase and showed me .

I read the details carefully and understanding the contents . But, I'm worried about the idea to go to China . Its not that I don't wanna go, but its about Seongwoo . How am i gonna leave him alone here and go there ?

" So ... the last things is you need to be on the construction site at China ."

" When we can go to there ?" I ask and gathered the documents .

" In two days we will depart from here . And arrive at China in the evening or late at night . Depends when we gonna go, morning or afternoon ." He ask and looking at me . And i just silents myself for a while to make a very good decision. But this is my big chance to get a big project that rarely comes .

" Ouhhh, if you said so . I'm fine with it ." I answer him with my weak smile . I can't say no to him cause he was the boss now .

" Okay then, after tomorrow we will go to China . We will depart from here in the morning . So you just prepare your clothes and personal things . Congratulations Mr Daniel and see you again later ."

The other CEO stands up and shake my hands . And then when our meeting was done, he turns and walks away to his bodyguard . Whisper to him about something but I don't care about it . The most important things is Seongwoo right now. I will be going out for 3 days without him and its feels sick .

How am i gonna told him and how am i gonna survive without him in three days . Its not like im a sweet talker or something but i will miss him, or maybe i should go with him instead? But if he follows me, who gonna stay with him when i was working ? Ahhh so much things to think ..

And he still studying, how he gonna follow me right ? How stupid am i .

I face palm myself and start to drink my water to half . And then i stands up and walks towards the exit . I sigh .

Jihoon is already out of sight. Maybe he already go back to his company.

So i walk to my car and get inside, starts the engine and drive off from the place . I drove back to my company and gonna discuss about this to Jisung and then i will tell this to Seongwoo too . I hope that he will understand .

-