Chapter 18 ( Worried about "You" )

Third Person POV

Daniel was in the middle of meeting with his employees. They discuss about their big projects that will be start soon .

And then his phone ringing . Jisung glared at him and ask him to pick up the phone call . It's disturbing their conversation. So Daniel apology and take out his phone and walk towards the exit and pick up when Seongwoo name showed on his screen .

Daniel POV

" Hello Seongwoo ? What's the matter ? I'm in the meeting right now ." I answer and hear Seongwoo cracked voice when he start to speak .

" I-I'm sorry Da-Niel . I just want to t-tell you that ... my mom had an car accident and i- im going to the hospital right now .." the other male answer .

I start to worried when he hears that . It's must be hard for him . Really . After one problems, another come .

" So are you going right now ? Okay okay don't cry Seongwoo . Tell me the location and I'll be right there in a minute." I said and Seongwoo just humming before end the call .

I open the meeting door room and walks toward my seat .

" Sorry i really need to go right now, so Jisung Hyung will replace me ." I said .
Jisung look at me .

" Why ? What happen ?" He ask .

" Seongwoo mother had an car accident and He need me to be there ." I said, I already packed my things and about to go .

" Hyung please handle this for me okay . Later i will catch up ." I said and walk towards the exit .

" Tell me if anything happen okay !" He said and i just smiled and get out from the room . I hope that everything will be fine . I mean, Seongwoo will be fine . He cried again and its make me feel uneasy.

When i arrive at my car, I quickly unlocked it and get inside the car . Start the engine and search for the location that Seongwoo send to me . After all set, i start to drove off and perhaps that no traffic jam and relived cause it's only 1 in the noon . So not too many car on the road .

-