Chapter 17 ( Accident )

Seongwoo POV

Our class is about to end, i start pack up my book and shove inside my bag . Eunha also do the same thing and ask me if we want to eat our lunch first before go back . And i just agreed .

Someone knocking on our class room and our lecture ask whoever was that and a teachers come in . I doesn't care much but i heard my name being called .

I stand up and walk toward the teacher and closed the door back before facing her . I wonder why is she callin me .

" Yes teacher ? May i help you ?" I ask and she just looking at me .

" Seongwoo, first of all you need to calm first before i told you this okay ." She said . When i heard that i raise my eyesbrow . Why did she said like that ? Is something happen ?

" Why ? You didn't tell me anything yet how I'm gonna calm down ?" I said . She took her phone and handed it to me . So i open the lock screen and look at the message . I carefully read the sentence and heard the teacher talking in the same time .

" Your mom. She's in the hospital right now . She was involved in an accident just now . And the hospital call me and send me this to inform you ."

I froze, am i heard wrong ? Am I daydreaming ? How can my mom involved in a car accident? I just called her yesterday. No, this is not true .

" Teacher ... please tell me this is not true .. it's not my mom right ?" My voice cracked and my tears started to fall . I looked at her and shaking her body . I don't know what to do . I want to see my mom right now !

" Seongwoo , let's go to the hospital right now . I'll send you there ." She said . " Go pack your things and I'll wait you at the school gate ."

I nodded and wipes my tears that none stop falls from my eyes . I walks towards my seat and eunha approach me .

" Seongwoo ? What happen to you ? Why are you crying ?" She ask and walk closer to me .

I hugged her . I really need someone to comfort me right now .

" Eunha ... my mom ... she involved in an accident." I said hiccuping .

She stroked my hair and patted my back .

" I'm sorry Seongwoo . So why are you still here ? Let's go to the hospital right now okay . I'll accompanied you there ." She said and take his bag with her .

I nooded and we walks towards the door and leaving the school . I saw the teacher's car infront of the gate we hopped in .

" You are Seongwoo friends?" She said and Eunha nodded . I remained silent and looked at the window . My tears stopped for a while but my heart still broke into pieces. I hope that my mom will be okay . I don't want to lose her yet, i really loved her so much than anything else.

I take out my phone and searching for someone's number. And call him . He need to know this, cause he was also important in my life too .

Probably Kang Daniel .

-