Chapter 15 ( Love "You" )

Daniel POV

( Daniel House , 1 a.m )

I just finished my paperwork and gonna climb on my bed and drove to sleep soon .

While i was playing with my phone and sitting on my bed, i heard someone knocking on my door . And then Seongwoo come in, hugging his pillow and walks towards me .

" Seongwoo ? Why didn't you sleep yet at this hour?" I ask him, well it's about to 2 in the morning.

He stands beside my bed with his puffy eyes and looking at me .

" I had a bad dream just now, can i sleep with you just for tonight?" He said .

Well i feel bad for him and just allowed him to sleep beside me . He smiled and climb on my bed and sleep beside me .

" What bad dream you had ? Sorry if i asking ." I said, i just want have a small talk to him before i sleep .

He open his eyes and looking at me .

" Ermm, I dreamed about Minhyun again ." He said, and i saw that sad expression again . Well maybe he's not going to move on yet .

" Ouh, Its okay then . Lets sleep ." I said and reach the lamp and close it . I start leaning on my pillow and looking at the ceiling . Still doesn't close my eyes .

I don't know why but i feel warm, maybe because of Seongwoo on my side . I never sleep with someone else before, so this is my first time maybe . Its weird but true in the same time . When i about to close my eyes, i heard Seongwoo calling my name .

" Daniel .. can i ask you a question ?" He said. Doesn't move an inch from his position.

I turn my head to look at him but saw nothing beside the darkness inside my room .

" Yeah sure ." I answer simply.

" Why did you save me from the bar last night ?"

Well it was a good question, i also don't know how to answer him . So i take my deep breath and start talking .

" Hm, well when the first time i saw you come inside the bar . I just feel attracted to you . I keep looking for you till you go to your boyfriend place . And i saw and heard everything happen to you . And then you ordered to many drinks and drink it heavily. So i get worried . After that when you're wasted, i keep lookin at you . And someone try to pick you up, I don't know her but i just rush to you and take you back here ." I said, better tell the true story then make a fake one right ?

He turn his body and probably looking at me . I can feel his breath so close to my face . And I shivered a little .

" So, its because you're pitying me ? Nothing else ?" He said . Now i can see his face a little bit maybe because of the brightness of the windows .

" No its not like that ." I said and stop for a while .

" It was because i want to . And .." I stop again, i just can't said that i like him . We just know each other 2 days ago . If i said that to him, maybe he will freaked out and think that i just take advantage of him .

" And ?" He said when I didn't continue my words.

" And .. and let's sleep Seongwoo . Tomorrow i need to wake early for work ." I said, avoiding his question . Better than tell him that . I turned around from his and try to shut my eyes .

" Hmm ok, good night Daniel ." He said, pulling the blanket and covering me and himself .

' I'm sorry Seongwoo, it's not that im pitying you . Its because i like you, but i can't tell it now .' I said to myself .

" Good night Seongwoo ." I answer and smiled to myself . After a few minutes, i drove to my sleep while Seongwoo was by my side .

-