Chapter 7 ( Stay with "You" )

Daniel POV

( Edited )

I suddenly woke up from my sleep cause my throat feels dry and needed some water. So I get up, sitting on the edge of my bed to adjust my surrounding. I look up to see the clock.

2.05 am

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen. But when I pass by Seongwoo room. I heard something, like he was struggling or maybe crying?

So I slowly open the door and look at Seongwoo. He's sleeping but at the same time was a struggle and crying. Maybe he got a nightmare.

I walk toward his bed and sit beside him, I try to wake him up slowly. And after a while, he's awake.

" Where am I ." He asks me, still lying on his bed while looking at me.

" You have a nightmare. And we still at my house ." I answer him.

" Oh. " He looks down. Maybe he still scared because first, he has a nightmare and second I was a stranger to him.

" Maybe I should go to my room now," I said, try to get up and walk toward the door. But Seongwoo pulls my wrist. So I looked at him.

" Wait, Ehm- can you sleep with me? I'm scared ." He asks me, looking at me with those beautiful eyes. How can I resist that right?

" Sure," I said, smiling at him and he smiles back. He moves a little, giving some space to me beside him.

I pull the blanket to cover his body when I success climbed the bed. But still, I can't sleep before Seongwoo. Soi brushes his soft hair when he try to close his eyes.

" Now sleep, don't worry I will stay beside you. Good Night ." I said while still brushing and tapping his hair and head. It's really soft you know.

We're really close to each other. I realize that my body was touching his and I can hear his steady breath. But mine? I was so nervous. My chest was beating like crazy. And I hope he doesn't hear that it was so embracing.

After a while, or maybe about 30 minutes. I laid my head on the pillow, my eyes looking at the ceiling. Seongwoo turns around and suddenly hugging my body.

I shocked at first, but when I looked at him. I smiled, touched his hands around my belly and I feel like in heaven. It was really comfortable when someone was hugging you while you were sleeping like this.

I turn my body around, facing Seongwoo. His hand was now at my waist . I try to put my hands around his too and pulling him closer to me. It was just for safety for him cause our bed was really small. I scared that he will fall on the floor.

Or maybe I feel like want to hug him? Nahhh I don't care. I just want to hug him, to protect him. So when Seongwoo never protests or move his body away, I smiled and close my eyes. Feeling someone very close to me for the first time.

After a while, I fall asleep beside him. We hugged each other and drove into our sweet dreamland. And I don't remember that I need to go drink some water. Maybe Seongwoo more important than that water. I don't care if I feel my throat feel sore tomorrow morning.

-