Chapter 49 ( Missing )

Daniel POV

(Unedited )

I felt a warm hands wrapped around my waist.

And i just smiled and open my eyes slowly, turning my body to take a look at the figures that i love so much .

Seongwoo, his smile was the most beautiful creation that god creat . His warm smile makes my heart melt like caramel . Sweet like always.

" Good morning baby ." He said And pecking a soft kisses on my nose and cheeks .

And i just giggle and kiss him back on the his lips .

" Morning Seongwoo ." I said and pulled him closer to me . Cause I can't get enough sense of him . His smells was so good, like a flower blooming in the morning .

But i don't know why but i felt like these was just a dream .

Cause when i touch him, it feels nothing .

" Why are you suddenly silents?" He ask while staring at me with confusion .

I shakes my head . " I don't know, am i dreaming right now ?" I said and look back at him . Hope that all this happens right now was real .

He smiles and hugged me into his embrace . His hands stroking my head softly and breath slowly at my back .

I was too confused to proses what happen just now .

" Yes it was just a dream right now . But the real thing is I already come back to you ." Seongwoo said slowly . Voice low .

I hummed as response and hugged him tight . Like there will be no tomorrow, cause i afraid to let him go for third time . Cause the second time already make me crazy .

" Don't leave me again please Seongwoo ." I said

" No Daniel, i will never leaves you again ." He answer .

And i just nodded .

He pulls away and looked at me .

" But i want you to do one favor can you ?"

" Yes, anything ."

" When you wake up, please calm down and don't harm yourself again . You will finds out that i was not there with you, because something happen to me . You can finds me, but please just don't push yourself too much cause i want you to know that i was just fine ."

Seongwoo tears slowly falls down to his cheeks and smiled weakly at me . I can feels his heartbeat beating so fast like he was scared of something bad will happen to him .

" What do you mean ? Seongwoo what -" before i can finish my words . I feels like Seongwoo was disappearing slowly . Or its just my vision was blurred? But he was really disappearing!

" Seongwoo ? Why are you .... ?" I ask and tried to touch him, but feels nothing . I can't even grabbing his hands or arms . My eyes start tearing and my body shaking .

" No no no no .. not again !"

" I'm sorry Daniel . Please remember what i told you . Don't harm yourself and i will always love you ..." He said and disappear away from my vision .