Chapter 34 ( Another Guy )

Seongwoo POV

I wake from my sleep and open my eyes slowly . I turn my body to other side and wonder my hands around to feels if someone at my side . But nobody's there . Means that Daniel already goes to work .

I sat on the bed for a while and adjust my surroundings for a sec . Today was my off day from school and i had time to visit my mom today .

I quickly take my phone on the table and searching for Eunha numbers and called it .

Its took a while for her to answer .

" Hello ?"

" Eunhaaa its me ."

" Ofcourse its you dumbass. What do you want ? Its our off day you know ."

I chuckle for a while and continue to talk .

" Actually i want you come with me to the hospital. Please ?"

" Hmmmm .. i have a condition." She said after a lony humming .

" Okay tell me ."

" Treat me breakfast and i will go with you . Anddd the lunch also !"

" That's all ? Okay set ! Lets meet at my favorite restaurant okay ?"

" Okay, i need to change first ."

" Okay, see you in 30 minutes." I said and ended the call .

Now i need to take a shower and changes .

I walks to the closest and search something look good to wear . After done took everything including my underwear, ( That important tho, its Seongwoo underwear and not Daniel's xD ) i grab my towels and walks to the bathroom . Taking a fresh good shower, and singing Energetic song .

-

( Time Skipped )

I park my car beside the road, its available for car to park and get out of the car. Lock it after that and walks towards the bus stop . Eunha must waiting for me there . And i was correct.

She waving at me and smiled brightly . I'm sure that if she smiled like that to the other guys, they must fall in love with her . But not me .

" Soo lets go ? I was very hungry you know ." She said and pouted .

" Don't look at me like that Eunn . Okay lets go ." I said and start walking to the nearest restaurant that i like . She followed by my side .

When we arrived at infront if the restaurant, my leg suddenly stop walking . Eunha stopped too .

" Why are you stop here ?" She ask with a frown .

My eyes was focus on the figure inside the restaurant. With someone that I didn't know . They was eating with smiled stuck on their faces .

My heart aching . It was Daniel with a cute men infront of him .

" Seongwoo ? Tell me ." Eunha said looking inside the restaurant and silent when she know what was going on to me .

" That's Daniel right ?" She said and i just silents myself .

" Seongwoo think positive okay . Maybe he just meets his friends or clients ." Eunha said .

But they look like really close . And its hurt my hearts .

" Hmm . Lets go to the other restaurant." I said slowly and walk away . I glanced at them for the last time, and leave the place .

" Hm okay . Think positive okay . We know that Daniel not like you think ." Eunha said, try to comforting me . And i know that too, Daniel is like that . Thats must be his friends or his clients.

" Later you ask him who is he okay . No need to worries about that and lets go to eat . My stomach growling so loud you know ..." She said and stroking his stomach softly.

I chuckle softly and smiled at her . She really know how to make a jokes and make me smiled again .

" Okay lets go ." I said and we get inside the other restaurant. We start queues and order our food .

But maybe I shouldn't talk about that, maybe i just need to hide it from him first . I don't want him to think that i was a busy body about his problems . And I don't wanna know if its true that he was dating with the other guys . Cause they were really perfect together.

Daniel was gentle and the other guy was .. kind of cute.

And me ? I was just a simple student with annoying attitude. How can i be Daniel partner right ?

-