Chapter 26 ( Flashback 2 )

Seongwoo POV

High school ( Graduation day )

"Hwang Minhyun !"

I shouted happily when i saw him standing infront of my school .

Yes, We're still best friends till now . But we are going to different school after we done at our middle school . And now, i want to tell him a good news that i get just now . I ran at him with my graduation outfit and holding a piece of paper .

When i arrive at him, i hug him and smiled at his back . I've been busy these weeks because of need to study and do some revision for my exams . Minhyun was away too because of his part time job . He said that he need to work because they haven't enough money to support his school bill . I feel sorry to hear that, but when i want to help him . He just refused and he said that he can work for it .

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him . " Minhyun .. I did it !" I said happily

He ruffled my hair and smiled back at me .

" Good Seongwoo . I'm so proud of you ." Minhyun said .

My cheeks feels hot when he said that to me . I know i just want him to praise me . The first person that i told my results was him, not even i called my mom to tell her . Maybe later, but Minhyun was the most important person that i need to tell . If not because of him teach me, spending time to do some research sometimes when he's free, always give me words of enthusiasm and always cheer me up whenever i stress about the upcoming exams . And now, i can show him that i can do it .

" I got straight A Minhyun !" I said and showed him my result . " And, i got accepted into your University!" I showed him the paper and waiting for his response.

He silent and read the paper focusly, i just look at him but he just smiled and returned the paper back . And i got confused for a while . Is he not happy because i want to be with him ?

" Why was that face Minhyun ." I said slowly and my expression changed.

" Nothing Seongwoo, i feels happy to be with you again ." He said, grinned softly and look at me .

" How about we celebrate it together?" He suggests and i quickly nodded my head . But I don't want to bother him, i know his family problems .

" And it was on me okay ." I said .

" It's okay Seongwoo, i have my money because i got my salary few days ago ." He refused my offer but i still with my decision.

" Nope, you save it for your school so we can study together okay ! Now let's go !" I said happily and pulling his hands . Going to my most favorite ramen shop near the school . Its just took a few minutes walk from my school, so I didn't get change of my uniform but just not wearing the cap anymore .

-

" Minhyun ." I said his name and he look up to look at me . He raised his eyebrows.

Now we were at the ramen shop, we ordered our foor and probably eating slowly while look at the scenery outside the shop . People were walk by and lot of vehicles we can see from our table .