Chapter 40 ( Meeting "You" Again )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

( China International Airport )

I step outside the airport and glance around . It's so big and hot here and makes my skin burning, maybe its summer seasons here .

I pull my phone from my pocket and unlocked it, scroll through the contacts and search for my mom number . And then i press the call button .

" Hello ?"

" Mom ! I want to tell you that i already arrive at China ." I said grinning softly while looking around .

" That's good . I will inform the tour guide to pick you up and send you to the hotel okay ?"

" Okay ! Thanks a lot mom ! I love you soooooo much ."

" Love you too honey . Take care of yourself okay . Bye ."

" Okay mom . Bye ." I said lastly and ended the call . After that i open my whatsapp and try to chat Daniel . But he's not online yet neither replying one of my messages.

I frowned. Yesterday we had a long chat and today he was disappeared? Thats weird . Or maybe he have a meeting this morning ? But why he haven't told me anything about it ?

Think about that make me worried, he never ignore my message or not tell me anything about his schedule . So I decided to call him .

But he's not answering.

I sighed heavily and shove my phone back into my pocket . Maybe i should go to his workplace and finds him instead. But i doesn't know where is Maroo company was .

" Seongwoo !!"

I turn my head to look at a guy who was waving at me . He's tall and wearing a suit and a sunglasses stuck on his face . His barefaced really suit him well . And admitted that he was handsome .

" You're Seongwoo right ?" He ask when after run over to me and stands beside me .

" Yes . And you are ?" I said and smiled at him .

" I'm Ha Sungwoon . Your tour guide !" He answer and smile back at me . " How's your flight ?"

" Its good . Can we go now ? Cause i need to go somewhere else ."

" Yeah sure, where do you wanna go ?"

" Ahhh- ... do you know Maroo company around here ?"

" Ohhh, that company was familiar here . Ofcourse i know !" He answer and grabbing my luggage . " But we need to check in hotel first, so lets go Seongwoo ."

" Ahhh-, yes lets go then ." I said and we start walking to his car . Its lucky that he park not far from the airport cause I'm tired to walking around .

-

We arrived at the hotel and walk into the receptionist to get our keys . I struggle with Sungwoon a bit when i tried to take my own luggage but he said that its okay cause he's my tour guide. But he's not my servant tho . But he's a stone head, so i just let him do it cause i don't want to quarrel about it .

" Hello ." I said approach the worker .

" Yes sir, welcome to Smile Hotel . May i help you ?" She answer and smiled at me .

" Yeah, my name is Ong Seongwoo and i have make a reservation for a room ." I said and smiled back .

" Please wait a sec . You can rest first and we will arrange your room ." She said and point to the resting area not far from here . It was outside the hotel and i can clearly see it from here .