Chapter 25 ( Flashback )

Seongwoo POV

Daniel kissed me twice, and I don't know how to describe it . Sometimes when i want to stop, my heart just want to kiss him more . I know that he already confess to me . But, it's too early for me after what happen between me and Minhyun. Its not that I don't want to move on . But my memories when i with Minhyun was .. a lot .

( Flash Back When Seongwoo was in the middle school )

" You loser ! Give me your car controller!"

I surrounded by a group of gang kid, I don't know them but they try to snatch my toys away . My mom just bought me my favorite car controls yesterday . And i just test it today when I arrive at the playground alone .

I sobbed and hide my controller inside my shirts and cry out loud. No one was there . And those kid still force me to give it to them .

" No ! I won't give it to you !" I said and try to run away but failed . They were 4 people and i was just alone . I didn't dare to fight back cause I'm so scared .

" Ouh, you ask for it . So take this ." A boy said and grab my collar and about to hit my face .

Suddenly, someone coming and shout at us . And i know whose voice was that . Its Minhyun .

" HEY ! Let him go !" Minhyun shout and runs towards me . And the boy let go of my collar.

Minhyun come closer to me and try to push the boy away from me .

" Seongwoo ? Are you okay ?" He ask and check up on me if i have any injuries or not .

I just shook my head and smiled at him, wiped my tears with my sleeve.

" Who are you ? You think you can stop us ?" The other boy said and glared at Minhyun . They all are scary . I thought. But Minhyun just glared at them and hold my hands .

" I already called his mom . Try to punch or do anything to him and you all will be dead on my hands ." He said and glared into their eyes .

I know he was lying about my mom, cause she busy with her work this time . My dad was on abroad with his business. And will be back twice a month for looking at us and goes back to abroad.

" Fucking losers . Let's go gang . We're done here ." The gang leader said and leave us . But another boy take a chance to take a stone and throw it to me and run away .

But, Minhyun cover me and the stone hit his head and i saw blood out from his head .

My eyes widen and quickly took my handkerchief and cover it on his head .

" God, you're bleeding Minhyun ." I said worriedly and wipe the blood slowly . Minhyun hissed, but he smiled at me . And took my hands to get up .

" It's okay, this just a small wound . But the most important things is you're fine right ?" He said and chuckle softly.

" No it's not ! See .. you're now bleeding . What you gonna tell your mom if she saw this . If you haven't coming to me . You must not be like this ." I said and looked at him .

He looked at me and tapped my head slowly . He smiled .

I can feel my heartbeat start beating so fast when seeing his beautiful smile .

" I'm fine Seongwoo .. Really . I can lied and said that i just fall from a tree ." He said .

I shaked my head . " No, lying is no good Minhyun ."

He laugh . " Yes i know, but atleast she was not worried right ? Or else she doesn't let me go and play with you anymore ." He said and took my mini car on the ground . " You want play by yourself every day ?"

I shakes my head rapidly and pouting my lips . I really can't play alone, I feel really lonely without Minhyun play along with me .

" Okay then, just don't tell my mom . Its our secret ." He said and give his hands to me to do a pinky promise. " Promise ?"

I smiled and grab his hands and do the same things . " Promise ." I said and grinning at him.

" Good ! Now let's play together. You just bought your favorite car right ?" He ask and i nodded . Pulling out the controller inside my shirts .

" Good ! Now .." he put the mini car on the ground . " Lets go ! Move !" He said and start run forwards while his head was looking at the car signaling to the car to chase him .

I laugh at the scene and push the button to make the car move forward and chasing Minhyun . And it was so fun .

We played with the car around the playground, sometimes i give the controller to Minhyun to play cause i know he likes car too . We played the swing, climbing net, sliders, also we played with some stray cats around the playground. I really like cats !

We waste our time at the playground till the sun goes down . I doesn't realize that cause i really had so much fun every time when i played with Minhyun .

" Seongwoo, Lets go home before late . Our mom must be back from work now and wait for us ." He said .

I just nodded and walk toward him ans grab his hands .

"Lets play again tomorrow Minhyun?" I ask and looked at him with my puppy eyes . I know he can't resist that .

He smilled and tapped my hair softly And nodded at me . " Ofcourse i will ."

I cheered and hugged him . I know its just a friendly hug but i really happy when i was with him . I feel safe . Cause we grow up together and goes to the same school everyday. Our mon was a good friends and it's easy for us to hangout together. Cause they know that we will be together all of the time . And it was true . Wherever Minhyun go, i will followed him . And whenever he does something, i will to the same things to . Cause we're friends .

We are just too young, i still doesn't know what is love meaning . But for the first time . Or whenever i with Minhyun, my heartbeat will pounding . Its strange cause i never felt that before when i with somebody else, and i just ignore it .

We're safely arrived at home and i just waving at Minhyun before runs toward my house . Our house just infront of each other . Thats why we get along so well when we were still at kindergartens .

" See you tomorrow Minhyun !" I shout at him and saw he smiled and nodded before get into the house .

I smilled back alone and close the door . My mom looking at me and took my mini car .

" Have fun honey with Minhyun ?" She ask and i nodded happily.

" Good, now go take a shower and eat dinner . Its already late ." She said and i just agreed, my stomach also growling like a mad person right now . I haven't eat something yet, last time i eat was my breakfast and after that i so excited to play with my car, thats why I haven't eat yet .

I climbed the stairs and walk towards my room, take my towel and take a fresh shower . And my mind was thinking about how's Minhyun right now . Is he will be just fine when he take a shower ? It must be painful . I just feel bad for him, because of me he was injured.

-