Sequel ( ONE )

Third Person POV
( Unedited )

Seongwoo, Daniel, Jihoon and his father finally safely arrived at Incheon International Airport after their long trip from Malaysia. It only takes a few hours for them to finally going back to their own country. Thanks to Jihoon because he's the one who was sponsoring their flight tickets and it was business class.

And now they're walking towards the main entrance of the airport while chatting with each other.

" The stewardess on the plane was so hot you know dad.." Daniel chatting with Joongki and the older just laugh at him. They don't even realize that Seongwoo and Jihoon heard that.

Seongwoo clenches his fist and glare at Daniel, and then he turns his head to Jihoon and laughs fakely to gains his lover attention.

" hahaha, you know jihoon when I was going to the toilet and a very handsome steward approach me and slapped my ass. He said that I'm cute and asked for my number." Seongwoo said to Jihoon and both of them laughed.

" Yahhh what did you just said." Daniel slapped Seongwoo ass and asked him sternly. He pulls Seongwoo's wrist and makes the older facing him.

" Nothing, I was just joking. But you're not.." Seongwoo answered and lowered his head and looking on the ground. He pouted a little and sulking at his lover.

" Seongwoo.," Daniel said and pull his chin up. " You know that you're the beautiful guy that I ever have seen and no ones can beat you okay," Daniel said softly and stroke the older cheeks slowly. Then kissed the older forehead and smile at him. Tried to comfort his sulky boyfriend.

Their fathers and Jihoon just look at them and let them lovey-dovey and take their times. But Jihoon was a little bit jealous and make a fake throwing up face towards them.

Seongwoo blushes madly after hearing that words from Daniel, he nodded slowly and intertwined their hands together and continued to walk toward the main entrance. Joongki and Jihoon did the same things and followed them from behind.

" Seongwoo!"

Seongwoo looks up when he heard a familiar voice calling for his name. And it was Eunha, his best friends.

He let go of Daniel's hands and run towards Eunha, expect her to hug him but he was wrong. When Eunha already in front of him, her facial changed to mad one and Seongwoo was so shocked. He almost runs backward from her because she was about to karate kick his ass any second.

" YAHHH DONT YOU DARE TO RUN AWAY YOU ASSHOLE!!" Eunha shouts at Seongwoo and chases him from behind him.

" I AM SORRY EUNHAAAAAA!!" Seongwoo said and tried to run away, but he knows his friends were faster than him. So when he failed to run away, he got smacked on his head and his ears getting pulled up in the air.

People in the airport just look at their childish moment and just walk away. They don't even care what people think and just doing things that they usually do. And it was like these.

" You left me alone and not even telling me anything hmmm!" Eunha said and pulls Seongwoo ears higher. " And you not even dare to text me where the fuck you at and call me, am I not your friends anymore hmmm?!" Eunha blurted out and keep pulling Seongwoo's ears, never let him go away.

Seongwoo tried to free himself from his devil's s friend and asking for help, but his boyfriend and his father only laugh at him.

" I'm not doing that on purpose Eunha yaa, I don't think much that time and it's all Daniel's fault too!" Seongwoo said, blaming the others while his head getting a smack for the third times.