Chapter 23 ( Nightmares )

Seongwoo POV

I don't know when but I've been tied up and down. My hands was hanging upside and locked on the top of the ceiling, its make my both arms numb.

And then, i heard footsteps coming to my this way . I eyeing the door, and then the door knob turned . And someone with a knife on his hands get inside and walk closer to me . I can't see his face clearly because of that mask he wear .

He come closer, and closer . Till he reach me . My heart beating so fast, scared and sweating so much . I tremble a little bit but just eyeing him .

" Seongwoo ..."

I .. know this voice, i know this voice really well . It was..

Minhyun .

" Seongwoo yaaa !" He shout and open his mask, throw it somewhere that I didn't care . I remained silent .

" Why did you leave me when i need you ..." he said and playing with his knife around my face .

" Aren't you love me anymore ?" He said again and stop his knife on my neck .

" TELL MEE !" He shout .

" I didn't love you ! You hear that !" I shout back at him . I try to free myself but failed .

Minhyun laugh, his face was close against me right now .

" You know what ? You better die ." He said . And then, he swing his knife and stabbed on my stomach.

-

I open my eyes and woke up from my nightmares. Again .

But this time was so horrible that make me sweating a lot . I really scared right now and need someone by myside . So I get up from my bed and walk towards the door .

I walk slowly to Daniel's room till i reach the door . I didn't knock first but twisted the door knob and open it up slowly, not making any voice .

I peek inside the room and saw Daniel, who was busy tapping on his laptop . He was really focus and I can't just bothered him . But I'm scared to sleep alone right now . So i decides to just go in and not to interrupt him .

I didn't expect that he will hear my footsteps. He turn around when i about to reach his beds .

" Seongwoo ?" He said . And i just grinned softly at him . It was really awkward .

" I'm sorry for disturbing you .. i just want to sleep here tonight can i ?" I said and looked at him, making a begging faces that he can't resist.

" Ughh that cute face .." he said and walks towards me . And then he pushed me on the bed, pinching my cheeks softly.

My heartbeat start to beat so fast right now .

" Daniel .. stop it . It's hurt !" I said and pushing him away . But he more stronger than i am . He locked my hands on top of my head and looking at me . With those lust eyes .

" Seongwoo, can i kiss those lips again ?" He said and touching my lips with his thumb .

" But .. you're so busy just now .. I don't want to disturb you .. but .." i said and stop for a sec to look at his lips too . His sexy lips that I already craving for it .

" You don't need to ask for it ." I said slowly and pulled his face, and kissed him.

I let him to take control, he kissed me and bitting on my lips . I can feel his tongue licking on it, asking for entrance. But i tease him, I didn't open my my mouth . Cause i want him to ask for it .

" Seongwoo .." he said while licking my lips again and again .

" Hmmphh ." I responded, pretending that I don't know what he wants .

" Open up your mouth ... i want to taste you .." He ask nicely, and its make me turn on . Really bad . So i just open my mouth and feels his tongue inside me .

My hands messing his hair, our kissing make some wet sound that make me turn on . I can feels somethings hard inside my pants . And I quickly pull away .

He looks at me and frowns, don't know why i pull away so fast .

" It's something wrong Seongwoo ?" He said and looking at me .

" I .... i have a problem down there ." I said but not showed him what i had down there . But he already know what i mean .

Daniel chuckle and peck on my lips again .

" I had the same problem as you too ." He said while kissing my lips again .

This time, he climbs on top of me and kissed me . My arms around his neck and pulled him into a passion kiss . Our nose bumped into each other and our teeth clenched.

My hands going down to his bareback, pull up his shirts and feels his body . It was so hot that i craving for more and more .

But ofcourse, we need to stop this because we're not official yet .

" Nghmmm Daniel .... we .. should stop .." i said while he still tasting my hot carven . And he did pulled away . But his teeth bites on my lips and pull it gently before let it go . And it was, so sexy .

" I'm sorry if i overacted. Your lips was so sweet that I can't let it go easily." He said and grinned . He climbs down from me and sit at the edge of the bed . And i just sit and lean on the bunker.

" It's okay Daniel ... i was the one who pulled you into it ." I said and smiled at him . I hope that my face doesn't really reddish right now . Cause i can feel my face like burning .

" Daniel .. you should do your work back . I'm sorry if disturbing you ." I apologize and looking at him .

" Nah its okay if come to you Seongwoo . But why aren't you sleep yet ? Have a nightmare?" Daniel said .

He really know me well . I thought .

I just nodded . It was really scary if i think about it again .

" Its okay, now you better go to sleep . I need to continue my work okay ." He said and pull up the blanket and cover me . He kissed my forehead and smiled at me softly .

" Goodnight." He said .

" Goodnight Daniel ." I answer back .

And then i start closing my eyes and drove into my dreamland . But this time, i dreamed the same things . But Daniel comes and saved me from Minhyun .

-

A/N : I hope my kiss scene was not that bad :(