Chapter 43 ( Leaving "You" )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

( China International Airport )

I seat and waited for announcements for my flight to Malaysia . Maybe around 15 minuets they will announce, so i just need to be ready to left here with Sungwoon by my side . I glance at him for a sec and saw him busy texting my mom to told her that i will go to my dad place . If i not tell her, maybe after this she never let me go to other country anymore .

I felt bored so i decide to switch on back my phone for the last time before i get into the plane soon .

When the phone turns on, a lot of missed call notifications showed on my lock screen and a hundred of messages keep comes in my inbox . And mostly it was from Daniel .

So I lazily open the message one by one and read it .

" Seongwoo let me explain ."

" Why don't you pick up my calls ??"

" Why switch off your phone Seongwoo, please i need to talk with you ."

" Seongwoo ... i can explain everything to you but we need to meet first ."

" I'm Sorry .. i love you Seongwoo please call me back ."

" Seongwoo were are you ?? You come here and not tell me anything ... it's not that I doesn't like it but i just worried about you ..."

" Seongwooo ... please ? Were are you ."

I just ignore it and about to close the phone back, but a new coming massage arrived . And it was from Daniel again .

" Seongwoo finally you're online ."

I froze for awhile, doesn't know if i should reply or not . But this is the last time maybe he gonna chat me or i will replying him . So maybe this is the last chance for him . To talk to me before i go away from him .

" What do you want from me ."

I type and send it to Daniel . And after a few seconds, he already replied .

" I want to meet you, i want to see you Seongwoo please ?"

" But you have your guy right ? Why you need me ?"

" Jihoon is my boss and I don't even know why I'm on his bed . I don't remember anything Seongwoo . Please trust me ."

Suddenly a tear flows onto my cheeks after read that message. The scene when he open the door and seeing him naked with other guys really make his heart ache.

" Kang Daniel, i trust you too many times . I really did want too, but this time . It's clearly that you're cheating behind me . I already saw you guys two times already and yet you still said that you doesn't know him . Thats bull shit Daniel ."

" Seongwoo please .... i only love you . How can i love someone else when i have you and i only loves you Seongwoo . Yes i know its my faults cause not careful but it's true that me and Jihoon Just business partner . No more than that ."

" Never mind Daniel . I think i need some times to think about it . You know what i feels when see you like that ? I feels so sick, disgusted at myself cause i was dating with a guy who just wants to find a fuck buddies . So, its true that Minhyun said to me that you're a peace of shit that use someone like me to fuck and then leave me like that . Kang Daniel, Let's break up ."

My hands shaking, my tears falls non stop and my heart aching so bad . Like its gonna explode anytime soon . But i need calm myself, cause i know .. I'm strong .. these things happen many times already .

" For your information, i will leaves you anytime soon . So i hope you don't try to find me or contact me . I will block your number and away from you . I hope you can finds a better fuck buddies than me, and good luck Daniel . I wish you will happy with your life .. without me . Thanks for taking care of me and loves me . Or you not even care . Thanks again, bye ."

Before i read a new message Daniel send to me, i direct to his contact number and block it . After that, i switch off my phone and take my sim card out and throw it nowhere.

I can't take these anymore .

I just want to cry but its not the right place .

I just want to die .

And go to heaven and rest .

And forget everything about Daniel .

Get him out from my life .

And my memory .

But i know that's impossible. Cause i really falls in love with him so hard .

( Passengers to Malaysia, please check in to the counter and can get inside the plane now . We will depart from here in 10 minutes.)

After heard that announcement, Sungwoon at my side tapped my shoulder and handed me a tissue to wipes off my tears .

I just smiled weakly at him and stands up . Ready to leaves this place, and search for peaceful things to release my tension .

" I hope this is my best decisions and the best for me and Daniel ."

-