Chapter 13 ( Stay with me )

Daniel POV
( Edited )

I drive to the location that Seongwoo send, and when I arrive. I saw an apartment that maybe Seongwoo supposed to live with his boyfriend. I mean his ex-boyfriend.

I stop my car in front of the lobby and waited for Seongwoo. And it just takes a few minutes before I saw him carrying 3 luggage with him. And he carries that alone. So I ran towards him and help him up.

" Why did you pack a lot of things," I ask him, and I was speechless when saw his eyes were red because of crying maybe. And he immediately hugs me. So I just hugged him back.

" Seongwoo ?" I call him. But he didn't answer.

" What happens? You meet your boyfriend?" I ask again and he looked at me.

" Yes ." He answers. " And he being an asshole again ." He loosened his arm around my body and walk away. And I feel guilty for no reasons. Maybe I just want to stay like that? He hugged me.

I take his luggage and chase him, well his things were really heavy. I wonder what's inside this luggage.

" Seongwoo, what happens? He did something bad to you ?" I ask after I reach him.

" Later I told you, but now let's eat ." He said and look at me with his pouty faces, he looks so cute you right now.

" Okay, tell me later. Let's go find something to eat ." I said while unlocking my car and open the back of the car. Put his things and inside, he helps me too though.

When we have done put his stone things inside my car, I stopped when he called my name.

" Daniel, can I drive? It's being a while I didn't drive ." He said.

" Seriously Seongwoo, it's just 2 days okay. Done lied ." I said and chuckle when he glared at me.

" Okay okay please don't mad at me," I said again and give him my key.

" Thank you ." He said and smiled. And we get inside the car and he starts to drive to someplace to eat.

Well, I like when I with him and his smile. It's like our first time meet at the bar last night. And I will never be bored seeing him like these. He's doesn't deserve to be treated like this, I just want to punch his boyfriend face because make him cry. Seongwoo deserves better, I think I will be better than him. I guess.

I smiled alone when taking a glance to see that Seongwoo forgot about what happened just now, I mean when he's crying about something that I didn't know yet. Maybe later I will know and I hope that it was not bad news, for me. I think.

-