Chapter 32 ( Sex ? )

Seongwoo POV

( At the cafeteria )

I put my plated full of my launch on the table and sit infront of Eunha . She was mounching on her food .

I just sit down and start to eat my food . And then Eunha start our conversation.

" Seongwoo, how's your relationship ?" She ask .

" What relationship?" I answer and bites on my hamburger.

" Aigoo this boy ah, you and Daniel ahh . Who else I'm talking about right now ." She said and glared at me .

" I see ." I chuckle and continue to talk .

" We just friends ."

" Seriously Seongwoo, Its not a joke ."

I frowned at her, i really doesn't have any relationship with Daniel yet .

" I'm serious too Eunha yaa ."

" Sooo thats means that you two haven't have sex yet ?" She said and i almost choked on my burger. How can she talk like that while a lot of people at here . Some people who heard that also looked at us right now .

" Fuck Eunha ?! Can you slow down your voice when you ask that ?" I said and just show my awkward smile at the other who turn back to their food .

" I'm just curious, but you and him not really not a couple ?"

" Ehmm, he have confess to me before . But .. i said to him that i need time to think first ." I said slowly and played with my food .

" Seongwoo ... Daniel was a nice person you know . You should just accept him . He really cared about you, he let you stay with him . That kind of person really rare you know ." She said and i just nodded . Cause i know that too, Daniel really kind to me and cared about me . I think about that recently, but i just afraid that he will be same like Minhyun one day or on my back . I just don't want to be heart broken anymore .

" But its all up to you Seongwoo . I'm your friends, i just worried about you and just want you to be happy ." She said again .

" Yes Eunha . I will think about it, cause i also like him already . But I'm just too scared to love him back ."

" It's okay Seongwoo . I understand you . But seriously Seongwoo, you haven't have sex with him ?"

I hit him on the shoulder and glared at her like gonna eat him whole . Its such a pervert question !

" I told you to not ask that question!" I said mockingly . She just laugh about it.

" Okay okayy Seongwoo i get it . But for your first time, I suggest you to use protection and lot of lube okay ." She said, and before i want to hit her again using my empty plate . She already get up and run away from me .

I just chuckle softly and keep to eat my food . And recall back what Eunha said . But honestly, i not even have sex with Minhyun . How I'm gonna do that with Daniel ? So thats mean I'm still a virgin right ? I face palm myself .

" How can i think about that again aishh ." I said and continue to eat my food . My launch break gonna end soon, so better for me to eat up faster and leave this place soon .

-

I was about heading to my class when someone grab my wrist . I looked at the person and shocked a little . It was Minhyun .

" What do you want ?" I said and frowned t him .

" I want to talk about something for awhile ." He said with his poker face .

" Just talk ." I said and pull my hands back .

" You have any relationship with that MMO CEO right ?"

" If i have any relationship with him, is that a problems ?"

" Ofcourse ! You really didn't know about him, he also a play boy like me you know . He finds someone who was fuckable and leave it with some cash . He such a brat who thought that money can buy anything." He said and i saw that devil smirk on his face .

" Don't talk nonsense Minhyun . I know him and he's not like you ."

" Whatever, i just warned you . Don't cry and wants to kill yourself when you find out it soon ." He said and start to walk away . But i said something that make him stopped .

" Just go fucking to your boyfriend and don't interfere in my problem." I said and look at him .

" At least we fucked and not just someone who's just want to being loved and scared to being touched ." He said while smirking at me . And then he walks away .

' Aww that was hurt .' I said in my heart and looked down on my feet and start to walk again towards my class .

He so mean to me ... He never said means word to me . Maybe he just acted infront of me and at my back he was a fucking whore . Tsk .

But ... What Minhhyun said keep repeating in my mind . What if he told me true things that Daniel really a playboy like him ? But i know that Daniel is not like that . Since i met him, he's really a honest person, and i really trust him .

Minhyun just talk shit about him cause wanna ruined my relationship with him . Maybe he just jealous that i already had someone who cared about me . Thats all .

-