Chapter 46 ( Passed Out )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

( A few days later )

I walk slowly beside a beautiful beach while enjoying the scenery of the evening day . Its been 3 days since i got here and it was super calm and peaceful. And yeah, this place was owned by my dad and i can freely stay here and do whatever i want .

And it's been a few days since i away from Daniel . I never switch on my phone cause i was not ready to contact anybody else . And when i missed my mom, i will just used my dad phone or emailing her with his laptop . And she missed me too but not saying anything about Daniel . So i just shrugged off and enjoying my holiday .

And i know, I can't stay here forever you know . Cause i have school in a week starting from today . So I don't have any much time .

When i feel tired, i take a seat on the bench for a while and looked at the sea . A lot of people was laying on the sand and a few people was playing with the other while splashing the water to each other . And i saw a couple was holding hands while taking a selfie, and i know they were really happy with each other company. And i happy for them too .

But sadly not with mine relationships. But its fine, i will get used with this situation.

I got up from my seat and continue walked slowly and having fun . Until i feels my stomach was growling and need to fill with delicious food . So i decided to eat at my dad hotel and maybe i can ask him to join with me too ?

( Time Skipped )

I push the plate away from me and looked at my dad, while patting my stomach . I was full .

" Are you done Seongwoo ?" My dad said while chuckle at me . I know that i looked childish.

" Yeah -." I said and rubbed my neck, feeling embrace cause i just burping softly infront of him .

" Okay then . But i need to talk to you about something Seongwoo ." He said and being serious for some reasons . And i just nodded and looked him .

" Seongwoo, you can't just run away from your problems you know .. you need to discuss with him and ask him what actually happen ."

I looked down on my feet . Cause i know he already know what's my problem . And maybe my mom told him . ( But his dad found out himself )

" Seongwoo .. you're 25 .. old enough to think forward and not acting like a kid . If you did like these, how can you solve your problems ? Its not that I'm not worried about you .. its just your problems was just a little ... its not complicated, so you better discuss it with your partner ." He said again and i just silents myself . Didn't dare to speak any words. Cause yeah it's my fault for run away.

" Dad .." i start to speak and looked up .

" I found myself what was actually happen that day .. he really cheat on me with the other guy .. how can i acted like these ? You know how hurt i am when saw that happen ?"

" Yes ." He sigh .

And I continue to speak .

" So what's come into my mind was i just want to stay away from him and want to have some space . I need to clear up my mind and think straight again . That's why i come here, and actually i can spend time with you too ."