Chapter 53 ( Making love again 🔞 )

Third Person POV
( Unedited )

( Warning Content 🔞! Don't read it if you don't like it !)

" Seongwoo .." Daniel called his lover name and knock the door . But he got no response, but when he twisted the door knob . It's unlocked, so he open the door slowly and closed it after that .

Daniel slowly walks towards the bed, he knows Seongwoo was sobbed under the blanket cause he can heard him sniffing and muffling .

He sit beside Seongwoo and tapping the older body .

" Seongwoo ? Are you okay ." Daniel said in such a soft tone .

" I'm- fine ..." Seongwoo answer under the blanket, he not turning around to look at Daniel who was waiting for him to faced him .

Daniel smile to himself and lean closer to the older body to hug him . He sniffing on the older hair and taking the fruit passion scene on him .

" Don't be sulky baby boy .. you're too cute that I can't resist you .." Daniel said with his deep tone voice to the older and make the older shivers down slowly to his spine.

" Pervert .." Seongwoo said slowly and turn his head to look at the younger into the eyes . His heartbeat racing when the younger start to rubbed himself on his covered body .

" I missed you Seongwoo ya .." Daniel said in a soft voice and played with the older hair .

Seongwoo who was back facing him turn his body and faced the younger who was smiled at him .

" I'm sorry ... cause make you worried .. if that bitch didn't kidnaped me and almost raped me , maybe i were with you at the hospital right now .. and speak of hospital, aren't you at the hospital ? How can you get out from there ?" Seongwoo ask and wondered how they let Daniel go easily.

Daniel chuckle and get closer to Seongwoo and pull the older body closer to himself . Seongwoo blushed when Daniel did that and just let him .

" Well actually i running away from the hospital .." Daniel said and raised his eyes brows.

Seongwoo jaw dropped when hear that .

" You pabooo, how could you do that .." Seongwoo said and start hitting Daniel shoulder softly.

Daniel laugh off and hold Seongwoo's woo wrist . He kissed Seongwoo's nose and back off . He smiled at the older childish attitude cause he trusted what he told him .

" I'm joking baby, the doctor let me go after i explain everything to him and do some check up and i can get out from that hell place tho . And now I'm fine, and the answer is we making love right ?" Daniel said and smirked.

Seongwoo face heat up when Daniel mentions their making love last night .

" I'm gonna send you to the hospital one more time if you keep mentioning that Daniel yaaaahh .." Seongwoo said and pulled his blanket and covered his already reddish face.

Daniel chuckle once more and pull the blanket off Seongwoo face . And then he showered him with plenty kisses on his forehead and cheeks . Then he lean closer to the other lips and kissed him .

Daniel lick and bites the older lower before the older open his mouth to let the younger devour him more.

Seongwoo hands roaming and grab the younger head to deepening their kiss . He moaning softly when Daniel keep tasting his carven with his tongue.

While they were fighting for dominan, Daniel take the opportunity to unbutton Seongwoo shirts and throw it on the floor . Seongwoo did the same things to the younger and roaming his hands on Daniel masculine body .

" Nghhmmmm -.." Daniel moan softly and his pants getting tighter when Seongwoo start touching his whole body and his sensitive spot .

After a minuet of making out, they pulled away and catch their breath. But not for Daniel, he's now sucking on Seongwoo jawline down to his neck . Leaving some red bruises on it, and down to his torso . Make sure to leave some hickey after that to mark his belongings.

Seongwoo was only his property and no one can get a hands of him .

" Da-niel, i want you ... already . Please -" Seongwoo said slowly and tried to pull the younger pants down .

Daniel smirk and pulled away from Seongwoo body and stare at the needy guy underneath him .

His watery eyes, swollen lips, and his naked body covered by hickeys who was him mark it . He satisfied, and turn on .

Daniel licks his lips and smirked while slowly undoing his pants and underwear down from his hips .

Seongwoo who was patient with the younger tease just stare at him and almost drooling just looked at Daniel hot and chocolate abs . His dick already stand proudly down there and waiting for being touched.

When Daniel's pants already take off, his dick sprang free and standing proudly . Daniel pump it slowly and wait for the older begging for it . Tried to tease the older more and more .

" Dan-.." Seongwoo wants to called the younger named but got spanked on his butt cheeks .

" What i said yesterday ? Call me daddy when we're making love baby boy ." Daniel said seductively and spank the older once more .

" Sorry daddy - please fuck me hard with your big dick daddy .."" Seongwoo begged and tried to touch Daniel's dick . ( I'm sooo fucking embrace when write this kinky shit things tbh. )

" Good boy, now you can get ypur juicy reward baby .." Daniel said and climb on Seongwoo upper body with his thighs and jerk his hips to the older lips, giving him access to suck him off. ( idk what kind of position was that but Daniel was on top of Seongwoo body and sitting on it and his dick was infront of Seongwoo face . I guess right ?)

Seongwoo grab on Daniel dick and start lick on the head and down to his shaft, and then he start to swallow whole of it and tried not to choked on it cause he was thick .

" Ahhh shit baby your mouth and tongue was soo good -" Daniel moan messily and grab Seongwoo hair to guide him . Jerking his hips and make his dick going deeper into Seongwoo throat .

Seongwoo eyes start to get watery when Daniel dick hitting his back throat, his saliva keep drooling down to his neck and make wet sound each time Daniel keep fucking his mouth .

" Ohh shit baby I'm gonna come .." Daniel said and tightened his hands on Seongwoo hair and fasten his pace when he feels his climax nearer.

" Ngghhhhhmmm - I'm coming .." Daniel warn and keep fucking Seongwoo mouth till he reached his climax in a sec . Filled his seme in Seongwoo hot mouth .

Seongwoo almost choked when Daniel cum filled in his mouth, he tried not to waste a drop of it and swallow it all .

Daniel who was tired laid his body besides Seongwoo and tried to catch his breath . But not for Seongwoo, cause he still remember what Daniel promised him last night after their last season.

Seongwoo get up and crawling in-front of Daniel .

" Can i top you now Daniel ?" Seongwoo said and smirked.

Daniel was fucked up that time .

-

A/N : Sorry for the late update :> but i really want Seongwoo to be top once tho . :<