Chapter 9 ( Dreaming "Him" )

Seongwoo POV

( Edited )

" Don't worry Seongwoo, I will always stay by your side ."

Seongwoo stares at Daniel who was holding his hands while their face was very close to each other. Daniel staring at him and giving him the sweetest smile that he ever saw. His heart skips a beat and he was blushing so hard.

He feels that Daniel was leaning closer and closer to his face. He can feel Daniel hot breath against his. He doesn't push his face away but just close his eyes until he feels something touching his lips.

Daniel was kissing him.

-

*RRRRIINNGGGGG*

Seongwoo suddenly opens his eyes when he hears his phone ringing. Waking him up from his sleep. He facepalms himself.

" Why did I dream about Daniel," I said to myself. I look around and realize that Daniel was gone. Out of sight. Maybe he already goes out for work.

I grab my ringing phone and see who's calling him. Quickly answer after that.

" Supp Eunha," I answer him, but then my ears hurt when I hear she was screaming when I pick up her call. Well, I just missed 16 calls.

" SUPP MY ASS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW ??"

" Chill Eunnnhaaaa, I'm at my friend's house," I said while rubbing my left ears. Her voice makes my ears hurt.

" Who's house ?" she asks.

" Someone house, you don't know him," I answer. Sitting up at the edge of the bed. Stretching my body.

"HIM? How about Minhyun ?"

" Well, we broke up after I saw him making out with another guy."

" I told you before, now you see. Never mind then, but are you still love him?"

When she asked that question, I froze. Don't know what to answer but I need to figure out. Am I still love him? Or maybe I already can move on?

" Hey Seongwoo, It's okay if you can't answer that question. No need to silence, I'm worried about you." She said when I didn't answer him.

" Nah, it's okay Eunha. It's hard for me cause I love him so much . But what can I do right? Later I will tell you everything that happens yesterday when I found out he cheated on me okay ." I said. But I tell her the truth. I still do love him, but he didn't.

" Okay Seongwoo, take your time okay. I will always by your side when you need someone. We're bestie right ?" She said, and I smiled .

" Yes, see you tomorrow Eunha ."

" See you, take a good rest okay ."

" Sure," I said, and hang up after that. How lucky I have a good friend like her.

I stand up and walk towards the door, heading to the kitchen. I want to find something to eat . My stomach growling non-stop.

When I reach at the kitchen, I saw something on the table. Covered by a small food cover, and a sticky note on it. I pull that sticky note and read it.

" I already made you breakfast, so you don't need to cook okay. I heading to work, and if you wanna go somewhere text me first, my number I already put my card beside the television. Key on the key hanger. Take care ^^."

I smiled and put the sticky note on the table, looking at the delicious bacon and egg plus toast bread beside it. Look at this food make my mouth watered. But I need to shower first.

I heading to the bathroom and stopped when I saw a small sticky note again on the door. I pull it and read it again.

" Bathrobes and towel I already hang it inside the bathroom. I know you still don't know where I put those things, so I already prepared it :)) "

How can he be so nice to me? Sooooo boyfriend materials. But he straight, he can get a pretty woman when he wants and maybe more cute guy than me?

I giggle and twist the doorknob and get inside the bathroom. Taking a fresh and good shower while singing Energetic Song by WannaOne, my favorite boy group ever. I love them so much!

-