Chapter 35 ( Trust )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

" Seongwoo ? Are you alright?"

I startled for a sec when heard my mom voice . I was spacing out thinking about who's Daniel meets today .

" Hah ? What do you mean mom ?" I ask pretend like I'm fine but my mom know her son well, I can't hide anything from her .

" You kind of space out .. Are you okay honey ?" She said and laid on the bunk bed while looking at me .

" Ehmm .. actually i was just worried about something ." I said slowly .

" Daniel ? You guys really have something right ?" My mom said and pulling me closer to her . " Tell me honey what's the problem."

I took my deep breath and start talking .

" Hmm, i saw Daniel with someone else before i came here with Eunha .. I taught that he was Daniel's boyfriend or something ... Cause they seem really perfect together." I explained and try to hold my tears . Cause I don't want to cry again because of someone doesn't deserve me . But it was Daniel ...

" Honey ... think positive okay . Maybe he just meets his friends or his clients. Daniel will not do something like that, he's a caring person and he only cares about you . Why aren't you trust him ?" My mom said and hugged me while stroking my hair . I just laid on her chest and wipes my tears away .

" I try to trust him, but when i saw that . My heart aching so bad like it will explode any time inside my body ." I answer .

" Thats mean you liked him already honey .. when you feels like that, you will think negative and taught about something opposite."

I looked up . And she smiled at me .

" I ....." I sigh .

" I love him mom .. I don't want him to have anyone else . I just want him by my side and protect me, cared about me and ... love me ." I said slowly .

" He already love you Seongwoo .. you just need to accept him . And he will be yours ." She said and smiled again .

I looked at her and smiled weakly . Yes, maybe this time i will accept him . I do love him . And this time, its time to me to confess to him ? I should be honest to myself and think about the other feelings and not just mine . Its been a month since the day we meet each other and know each other . So this time, let me change everything and be brave .

But in the same time, i afraid that what Minhyun talk about 2 days ago is true .

" Stop think negative and be brave okay .. i know my son was strong . Now go tell him that you liked him and be accept him okay . I will always support you two ." My mom said .

" And me too ." Eunha said behind the door . She heard what we're talking about and comes in .

" Eunn .. you heard what i said !" I said and glared at her .

" Don't be childish Seongwoo . Be brave okay . He deserve you better . If anything happen, i will always be here to support you okay ." Eunha said and stands beside me .

I just nodded and looked at my mom .

" Go home and confess to him okay . Its getting late and maybe he will back from work soon ." My mom said . And i nodded .

I kissed my mom cheeks and stand up, ready to go back .

" Thanks mom, take care of yourself okay . Eat you medicine and drink lot of water . I always love you ." I said and kiss her cheeks and her forehead.

" You too son ." She answer and pull me into her embrace.

" I will always be here for you ." She whispered and pull away . I just nodded and walks to the door .

" We go first okay aunty .. if we have free time, we will come visit you again ." Eunha said and waved at her while walking towards me .

" Okay ! Take care !" She said and leaving the hospital and walks toward the elevator.

" Are you gonna confess to him today ?" Eunha ask teasingly .

" Shut up and lets go home ." I said annoyingly and get inside the elevator.

Eunha giggles and just follow me, and we're leaving the hospital .

' Maybe today.' I whispered to myself and smiled alone .

-