Chapter 16 ( My Feelings ? )

Seongwoo POV

I waited for my driver to pick me up at Daniel's house . My mom told me to wait for them, and remind me to take care of myself and she missed me already. I know I didn't tell him about Minhyun yet, maybe later or if i have sometime i will told her everything. I loved my mom so much because only her cared about me, my dad always busy with his work and going to out station almost every month .

From i little, my mom did everything for me . Send me to school, pick me up after that . Cooked for me everyday, taking care of me when i sick . Always stayed by my side. And alwas there for me when i needed someone to accompany me . I loved her so much than anyone else .

About 5 minutes of waiting, a similar car stopped infront of the gate . So i walk towards the car and open the door . Get inside the car and greets the driver . And we drove off to my school.

" Mr, your mom give this to you ." He said while handing me a envelope.

I take the envelope and open it, i was shocked when saw a lot of money inside it . I quickly close it and shove inside my bag . How can my mom know that I'm kinda broke right now ? I smiled, maybe i should thanked him later .

Time Skipped ( At the college )

I walk slowly to my classroom and open the door when i reach the door .

I searched for Eunha, and i see her doing something on his seat . So i walk towards her place and greets her.

" Supp Eunn !" I said and tapping his shoulder .

" OHH MYY GODD BLESS ME ." She shocked a little and hit me on the stomach. " Ong Seongwoo yaaa ! Don't do that again ." She said and start hugging me .

I whined a little but hugged her back . Well, we didn't see each other about two days already.

"Are you miss me this much ?" I said and chuckle a little .

He loosened his arm around me and glared at me . So i put my things and sit beside her before she hit me again .

" Ofcourse i do, you're my best friends. And I'm worried about you . I heard that you already move out from Minhyun place ? Is that true ?" She ask and looking at me .

I nodded. " Yup ." I answer her .

" So how is it ? Is he do something bad to you when you find out that he cheated on you ?" She ask again .

" No lah, its just i ... get drunk hehe ." I said and rubbed my neck . Feel embrace to told her that .

" Yaaa! How can you ? So what happen next when you're drunk ?"

" Hmm, someone pick me up and take me to his house ?" I said . Well now we talk about Daniel .

" His ? So a man pick you up ? You mean strangers ?!" Her voice raises a little .

" Yes, but he's a kind person . I already know him a little ." I answer, well it's true that Daniel was a stranger but i feel safe when i with him .

" So, who is he ?"

" His name is Daniel, and he's working on his own company. And he lives alone, but now I lived with him too so its me and him ."

Eunha keep come closer to my seat and i almost fall from my seat because of her . She still doesn't believe my story i guess .

" A stranger lived with you and you acting like you know him long time ago ! It was dangerous Seongwoo yaa ." She said and face palm herself.

" I know lah, but i feel safe when i with him . I know he's a kind person . So why not right ?" I said and start to pull out my book and put it on my table .

" Hmm so you want to told me that you already like him ?" She said with her tease tone .

I hit her shoulder and glared at her . How can she think like that .

" Nooo lahhh, i just feel safe when stay around him . You know, he taking care of me when i have a fever after get drunk last night . And give me to stay at his place when i move out from Minhyun place ." I said and smiled when talk about Daniel . Well he really help me a lot actually.

Eunha just make 'O' shape mouth .

" How about your mom ? Did you told her yet ?" She ask and i just shake my head .

" Not yet, and she still doesn't know that I already move out . I will tell her later when i get back from my school ." I said .

She just nodded and start doing on his work again, maybe she doesn't finished her assignment yet and i just doing my thing .

About 10 minutes, our lecture come inside and start our class .

-