Chapter 52 ( Unacceptable Truth )

Third Person POV
( Unedited )

Seongwoo was sitting beside Daniel . And infront of them was Joongki, and Jihoon who was probably eating their food calmly.

Seongwoo just stare at his father and the guy beside him . He's still wondering what relationships his father had with Jihoon ? And why he doesn't know about these ?

" Ehmmmm ." Joongki fake cough, he wants to start the conversation between them because the atmosphere was too tense .

" I know what are you thinking right now Seongwoo ." Joongki said and sighed a little and continued his words. " This is Park Jihoon, he was use to be my boyfriend before i know your mom ."

Seongwoo jolt a little and look at Jihoon .

" This jerk is your boyfriend?" Seongwoo said and point at Jihoon .

" Shut up kid . Are you jealous of us because we look perfect together?" Jihoon said mockingly .

Seongwoo act wants to throwing up .

" I had my handsome boyfriend that you want to steal it from me tho ." Seongwoo said and glared at Jihoon .

Daniel just silent himself and almost wants to laugh because of their childish reactions. Joongki also just hear them and sighed again . But it's good like this . They weren't really fighting, they just make their relationship getting closer to each other tbh .

" Bitch your boyfriend got hot body, how can I resist that ?" Jihoon said and put down his spoon and fork .

" Have a shame please, this hot body belongs to me and this person also mine . Take note that ." Seongwoo said and pull Daniel arm closer to him .

" And your father was my boyfriend too and his mine, not your mother who doesn't appreciate anything that ypur father did till now you kiddo ." Jihoon answer .

Seongwoo doesn't get it, what was Jihoon mean ? His mother don't appreciate anything that my father did ?

" Jihoon stop it .. let me explain to him myself ." Joongki said interrupt their conversation.

Jihoon pouted and crossed his arm around his body and continued to chew his food .

" What he mean dad ? I didn't get it ." Seongwoo ask and looked at his father .

Joongki smiled a little to his son and start to tell him from A to Z .

" Actually, Jihoon used to be my assistant before . After he graduated from school, his father introduced him to me and ask him to be my secretary or assistant. He wants Jihoon to learn how to handle company jobs because his father wants him to take over their company . And then after a few moths of knowing and working with each other . To be honest its me who was falling for him, and asking him to be my boyfriend. You know Seongwoo i was alone that time because your mother and you was far away from me ." Joongki said and looked at his son .

Seongwoo just lowered his head and nodded . He knows how it feels when you stay far away from your family and you have nobody else .

Lonely . That's the answer that perfect to describe his father feelings .

Same as Seongwoo who needs someone to stay with him, to care about him and to be loved by someone .

" That's why he becomes my boyfriend, but just for awhile until your mother finds out our relationship. That time you were at high school i guess ."

" And then dad and Jihoon broke up and i leave him . I fly to Korea again to meet your mother to apologize my fault but ... i found out that your mother also cheating on me at my back ." Joongki said and fake a smile . Jihoon come closer to him and hugged the other arms into his embrace . Tried to comfort him a little .

Seongwoo jaw dropped, he cannot believe this . How can his mother cheated my father? It was unacceptable because he was in high school and he also stayed different with his mother . And that's make sense too how can his mother lived alone in those big house .

" But it's okay, me and your mother discussed and we just do our things and raised you till you're big enough . She founds someone she loves and i also founds someone i love . We will tried to talk about these when you're big enough but I thought you already know everything right now right ?" Joongki ask and looked at Seongwoo, hoping that he will understand their situation right now .

Seongwoo eyes are watering and he looks up to see his father on the eyes .

" Soo - tha-thats mean that ... you and mother go-gonna divorcing right?" Seongwoo said stuttering. His eyes getting watery each times when he heard no answer was given.

Daniel start to get worried about Seongwoo . He don't want his little boy to cried . So he come closer to the older and tapped his back slowly .

Joongki nodded slowly and tried to speak up . But Jihoon hold his arms and shakes his head .

" He need some times ." Jihoon said slowly to Joongki .

" Okay i-I get it .. i know its the best decision dad and mom wants but its not the best for me .. you know what i feels right now ? I feel so disappointed and sad .. so bad . And i hope dad give me some times to think about these things . Cause i want hear mom answer too . Now I'm sorry, thanks for the food and good night ." Seongwoo said and smile politely to them and start to get up and leaves them . Running towards his rooms .

Daniel tried to calls him many times but get ignored .

" I know this will happen Joongki ." Daniel said and sighed .

" I know .. I'm sorry to telling these things late . But i think he will understand soon . Can you help comfort him for me and explain to him more nicely ?" Joongki ask .

Daniel nodded and get up from the table .

" I will don't worry, thanks for the dinner by the way Jihoon . I'll go now ." Daniel said and start to walk away .

Joongki turn his head to look at Jihoon . He hugged the other guy and kissed his forehead .

" I miss you baby ..." he mumbles to Jihoon .

Jihoon hugged back and pull away after that . And then he flicked the other guy forehead.

Joongki hissed in pain and rubbed his forehead.

" What's that for ?" Joongki ask confused .

" That's for leaving me and broke up our relationship." Jihoon said .

" Awwww I'm sorry ~" Joongki said and pouted .

Jihoon giggled and look up to the stair, hoping that all these things will be fine .

Hopefully .

Cause he still doesn't know one thing yet . Maybe he will apologize to Seongwoo soon enough because of that .

-

What the thing that Jihoon did ? Why he gonna apologize to Seongwoo ? Hmmm you guys know why ? 🤔

Who still not read my other works ? I hope you'll try it :D

And then " Bad Habits " too please ~ 😬💕