Chapter 3 ( Discovered )

Seongwoo POV

( Edited )

I track where was Minhyun and the map showed me that he was inside a club that he barely go with his friends. He not picking up my call or reply to my messages. Still. And that was enough to wait, today I want to figure it out.

When I arrive at the location, I get out of my car and walks towards the club. Not forget to lock my car.

I entered the club, walking slowly and try to find any of Minhyun appearance. I smiled when I saw a guy who was staring at me. And walked past him and when I saw a familiar person at the couch. Making out.

I froze.

My tears start to fall, I walk towards them and pull the guy from Minhyun body.

" Hwang Minhyun. Who was this guy !" I said, my voice a little bit crack because I was crying . So hard.

Minhyun froze, after that he get up and try to calm me down.

" Seongwoo, I can explain this. Please -" He said and walks toward me.

" It's clear now Minhyun. No need to explain a fucking things when I clearly saw what did you do with this guy ." My leg was shaking, same goes to my whole body.

But then, it broke my heart when I saw him smirking.

" So, you did ?" He asks. Walk towards me and stop when he stands in front of me . He rubbed my cheeks and still, that devil smirk stuck on his face.

" Why, Why Minhyun? I love you so much . Why did you do this to me? I trust you, you said that you always busy. But the truth is, you're busy with this fucking guy ?" I said, pointing to the guy who just silent himself.

" Answer me Minhyun. Please ." I sobbed . Begging him to explain everything. Maybe I just misunderstood. And I hope that so.

" Tsk, yeah it's true ." He said, and that makes me falls down at the couch. Doesn't believe that he really did these with other guys.

" And that guy." I pointed to the guy .

" He was my boyfriend. And yeah you're the first one. But you never let me fuck you ." He smirks.

" B-but you said you loved me . And I love you so much too ." I cried, even more, when he answered me with those words. It's not that I not allow him to touch me, I just not ready yet.

" Aww, so cliche Seongwoo. Let me be honest, first I don't love. I just fuck ." My heart broke into pieces.

" Second, you have money and I just use you ." I sobbed.

" And third, if I didn't lose the bet with my friends. I will never want to approach you ." He said, grabbing the guy hands.

" Seongwu, Let's break up ." He said, leaving me alone. Crying, and sobbing alone. No one dares to approach me and ask me what happen, no one care. So I order some beer and drink it heavily, I didn't care a fucking thing already. If I get a hangover the next morning, I didn't care. Even If I die today, I don't care.

-