Chapter 12 ( Suddenly )

Daniel POV
( Edited )

After ending the call, I immediately call my secretary to come inside my office. When I heard someone knocking on my door, I ask him to come in.

" Yes, boss may I help you ?" He said, standing in front of my desk.

" Jisung Hyung, cancel all my appointments today. I have something important to do ." I said, start packing my paperwork and shove inside my beg. Maybe later night I will do it soon.

" Ohooo, something important huh. Who's that lucky guy huh ." He smirking and start leaning on my table. I glare at him and looking at him.

" How did you know that he was a guy? Are you stalking me Hyung ?" I ask. And earn a small chuckle from him.

" Well Daniel, you never interested when I introduce you a girl, I mean you never hang out or with a girl before. That's why I know that you're not straight." He said. " Anndddd, you're my little brother. I know everything about you Daniel ahh, no need to hide it from me ."

I smiled when heard that, I ran towards him and hug him tight.

" Thank you Hyungggg ~," I said in a cheerful tone.

" Ughh let go, Daniel, you said you want to meet him right? You should go now. And don't forget to introduce to me that lucky guy okay ." He said, pushing me away from his. And I chuckle cause forgot about Seongwoo. He asks me to pick him up after receiving the address.

" Okay okayyy, later I told you okay. Please cancel all my appointments and take care of the company for me too hyungg. Love you so much !" I said, grabbed my bag and run towards the door, leaving Jisung alone screaming my name inside the room.

I walk to the elevator and press the button, and wait for the lift to arrive.

*Phone vibrates*

" Must be Seongwoo," I said to myself, unlocking my smartphone. Read the address that Seongwoo give me and I already know where is the location was.

I shove back my phone inside my pocket when the lift opened, get inside the elevator and smiled at my workers inside. Well, it's probably lunchtime, all of them wants to eat their lunch. And maybe I should take Seongwoo to my favorite restaurant too.

-