Chapter 24 ( Jealous )

Daniel POV

I turn my body to another side and my hands wondered to find Seongwoo by my side . But i feels nothing . It's nobody besides me .

I open my eyes and rubbed it slowly . I looked at the clock and its already 8 in the morning . Ofcourse Seongwoo already wake up to see his mother . And goes to his school . Maybe he was showering right now .

When i want to get up from my bed, i heard something ringing . Probably not my phone cause it's sound different. Maybe that was Seongwoo phone .

I searched for it and found it under his pillow . And yes it was alarm . So i closed it and it showed his lock screen .

I took a chance to look at it carefully

I took a chance to look at it carefully. And its break my heart a little bit . Maybe i just jealous or something. Cause why not ? I like him and i really want him to like me too . But I can't force him . He needed time .

I smiled to myself thinking about how fool am i . Ofcourse he still love him . They've been together already 1 years . And me ? I just know him a few days ago .

But i do love him . More than anything else .

But he's not .

Yet .

Maybe i should take him out sometimes and spend time together, maybe that will make our relationship better . Maybe a date will be fine .

But, he's busy . And me too .

I ... can't .. think carefully right now . I just woke up and .. saw things like this .

Maybe i should take a shower . And take Seongwoo to the hospital, and then to his school and goes to my office . Jisung must been waiting for me . For this upcoming project .

I get up from my bed and stretch my body . I walk slowly to the door and down to the kitchen to drink some water .

And then i saw Seongwoo, who was preparing some breakfast for us . He was too busy that not noticed me .

I tiptoeing and hug him from behind . Sniffing on his neck .

He shocked at first and elbowing me on the stomach . I groaned and chuckle softly.

" Don't do that again or this pan will fly on your face ." He warned me and continue do his cooking . Probably a pancake . Its smell so god damn good .

" Hmm, why are you wake up so early ." I said, i was still hugging him and my head resting on his shoulder .

" Gonna visit my mom before go to school . And i tell you that many times already Daniel ." He said and pick up a dish and put the pancake on it .

" Daniel ... you should go take a shower ." He said and i whined a little bit. I need to gained his attention. Well more friction more fun . I kiss his neck and down to his shoulder . He moan a little bit and a smirk stuck on my face .

" Da-daniel ... stop ." He stuttered and pushing me away gently.

I just chuckle and let him go . If i keep tease him, maybe he will mad and leave me if i late .

" Okay, wait for me naa Seongwoo . I'm gonna take a quick shower and we go to the hospital ." I said and wink at him .

He didn't answer, just glared at me . But his face was already red as tomatoes. And its make me chuckle a little while walking to my room back . Probably gonna take a shower .

-