Chapter 37 🔞 ( My first with "You" )

Third Person POV
( Unedited )

( Warning Content 🔞! Don't read it if you don't like it !)

Daniel already arrive at his house but its seem like nobody was at home . He closed the main door and walks towards the kitchen.

He wondered around and look at the table . Someone already prepared dinner and serve it on the table, and he sure that it was Seongwoo . But where is he ?

Daniel climb upstairs and walks slowly to Seongwoo room . When he reach the door, he try to twist the doorknob but fails . He locks the door .

" Seongwoo ? Are you in there ?" Daniel said and try to hear any answers .

*Silent*

Daniel doesn't know why he acted like this . Is something wrong with him ? Or maybe he just sleep ?

But he need to get inside and finds out . So he grab the spare key inside the drawer not far from him and unlock the door.

He walks slowly to Seongwoo bed and already saw him sleeping. But his back was facing him . So he can't see his face clearly .

Daniel sits on the bed and tapping Seongwoo's body softly to wake him up . But, he only hear a soft sobbing .

Daniel surprise for a sec and pulled Seongwoo chin to look at him on the face .

Seongwoo was crying . His puffy eyes was wetting his cheeks and his lips was pale .

" Seongwoo ? Why are you crying . Tell me ." Daniel said and pull Seongwoo in his embrace.

But silent fills the rooms and Seongwoo try to push Daniel away . But fails, cause Daniel grip him tight .

" Let me go you liar ... i- I don't want t-to see y-you ." Seongwoo said while his voice was cracked .

" Why are you acting like this Seongwoo ? Am i doing something wrong to you ? Tell me so i know what i did ." Daniel said softly and looked at Seongwoo puffy eyes .

" Y-you said that y-you like me ! B-but you're dating w-with another guy a-at my b-back !" Seongwoo shout but not loud and hit Daniel shoulder softly.

" Seongwoo ..."

" I try to trust you ... i try to like you .. and fall for you .. and this is what i get ... i love you Daniel but why are you date with that guy and lying that you only love me !" Seongwoo said cut Daniel word off .

" Seongwoo . Listen ." Daniel said and cupping Seongwoo face .

" Who's the guy im dating with ? Tell me ." Daniel said .

" I-i saw you ... and a guy today in a restaurant... i was passing that place and saw you two sit infront of each other and smiled like you guys is the sweetest couple ." Seongwoo said and looked away . He doesn't want to look at Daniel's face .

Daniel smiled softly, Seongwoo was just misunderstood .

" Seongwoo .. the guy you saw today is Park Jihoon . He was my boss and we're discussing about my upcoming project . So we meet there and have a chit chat for a while . I swear to god that I'm not even know him well, why should i date him instead of you . You are my only guy that i like the most and no one can change my heart or feelings to you okay ." Daniel said and wipes Seongwoo tears away . He kissed his nose and looked at Seongwoo eyes while his hands cupping both of Seongwoo soft cheeks .