Chapter 41 ( Cheater )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

Sungwoon stopped the car when we arrive at a apartment. I looked up and see the tall building . Before we can get inside, we need to walks inside the security section and we're totally strangers . So Sungwoon just ask me to go alone .

I step out from the car and walks toward the security. They stopped me and asking me with their language.

" 你是谁呢 ?" He ask me and I frowned at him . How do i know their language tho ?

" You can speak english sir ?" I said slowly to make him understand.

" English ? Ohhh a bit bit i can ."

" Oh okay, i came here to see my friends. And this is the address." I said and handed him the piece of paper .

He look at the paper and read it . I thought he will understand if i show that addresses to him . If not i think he gonna go back to kindergarten and learn proper English.

" Oh Park Jihoon .. yes yes .. up up you walk and at 15 floor ." He said show me the entrance to get inside the building and give me a pass to enter .

I just bowed my head a little and smiled awkwardly. That language was horrible but thanks god cause now i can get inside.

-

I knock the door slowly . But no one answer . I step back and look at the room number one last time, and I already confirmed that this is the actual house that Jihoon live . But why they doesn't open the door .

So i tried to open the door . Twisted the door knob and it's work . The door swing open .

I step inside the house and wondered around . Trying to see if someone in here .

The house was not big but it was so much space in here . His living room was huge and the equipment was expensive and valueable .

And i stopped at the kitchen when i saw a familiar laptop on the table . It's belongs to Daniel . And he must be around here . But why it was so silent . Isn't anybody at home ?

And then i brave myself walks towards another closed rooms . The door was shut down and i was curious about it . The other door was opened but this room was closed .

When i reach the room, i slowly grab the doorknob and twisted it slowly . And when the door completely open . My mouth dropped, my eyes widened in shock . I feels like the world going to blank and my tears gonna flow any moment right now .

I saw .. a guy probably naked laying on a familiar guy shoulders . And I'm sure that, it was Daniel . But he was sounds asleep while the other guys was awake .

He pulled the blanket and cover his body while staring at me like a mad person .

" Who's the fuck are you . How can you get inside !" He said angrily and looked at me .

If I'm not be patient with these . I will jump on the bed at kill the guy . Include Daniel .

" I should fucking ask you that mother fucker !" I shout at him . My heartbeat beat so fast and make my tears start to falls . Its so fucking hurt inside.

" What are you guys do ! Fucking told me ! He is my fucking boyfriend!"

" Are you blind or something ? Don't you see that we just have sex here ?" He answer and smirk after that . And then he lean closer to Daniel face and kissed his lips .

My heart broken . Into pieces.

My legs throbbing.

My body aching in pain .

And i just want to run away .

But ..

How could Daniel do this to me ..

He's a liar .

I just stand there and looked at them . My tears falls down onto my cheeks and wetting them . And then, Daniel wakes up .

" Ughhh what happen around here - ." He said and looked around . He pretends like shocked and pull the blanket away from his body. And what i saw was his naked body . Only his boxer stuck on and its make me more and more broken .

" Seongwoo ... this is not like you think .." He said and try to come closer to me . But i step back and starts to run away from him .

I keep running doesn't care anymore if i hit someone or falls down . Cause what i think right now is i don't wanna to see his face anymore. I don't want him to come closer . Cause i hate him so much ..

When I finally reach the lobby by the stairs . I direct walk to the security section and handed the pass to the security. He frowned at me and asking why am i crying but i just shakes my head and jogged to Sungwoon car .

I get inside the back of the car and closed the door .

" Sungwoon .. let's get out from here now ." I said while my voice was so much worse . Its full of sadness and frustration.

" Seongwoo ? What happen ? Did you find your boyfriend yet ?" He ask and turn around to look at me at the back .

" Just fucking move already!" I shout at him . And i feels sorry for doing that, but I can't control my emotions anymore.

" I'm sorry .." he said and start to drive .

I hugged my knees and cried my heart out . Why this gonna happen to me again ? Why does this things keep repeating . First Minhyun, and then .. Daniel . How can I don't want to trust him and think positive when i saw with my own eyes that he was naked and laid on the bed with a fucking guy that I didn't know .

So that's why he doesn't answer my calls or replying my message ? He was too busy to fucking a guy right ?

Am i that bad when in bed ? Am i too bad having sex ? Is Daniel don't like when we have sex or I'm not a great guy who never ever had it or experience it before ? Just think about it make myself disgusted . I feel so dirty. Cause doing it with a fucking whore who just want to fuck people and fools around .

And what Minhyun told me is the truth . Daniel was so much worse than him . So much worse . I just wanted to trust my boyfriend, he ask me too . But the truth is he really have another guy behinds me .

In this moment, i just want to runaway and be alone . I don't want to talk to anyone, don't want to listen to any fucking explaination or see his face anymore.

Or should i just disappear from his life ? Cause it's sounds good to me .

So I decided to runaway from him .... so far away that he can't even contact or see me again .

" Sungwoon .." i looked up and wipes my tears away .

" Let's go away from here .. i want to go to Malaysia can we ?"

" Why Malaysia ? We can go to other country more better than that ."

" Its because .. its far away from here . And their country was peaceful . It's perfect for me to release my tension . And don't told to anybody else . And the important things is .. my dad was there ."

" How about your mom ? She should know that you gonna be there ."

" As long as i with my dad . It's fine ." I said and looked at the windows . Its just one day I've been here and will leave soon . Time flies so fast that I thought... i just being happy in a short of time . And unhappy like forever.

" Okay then . I will arrange everything and took your belongings at the hotel . We will fly to Malaysia today ." He answer and focus back to the road .

I just hummed and keep thinking about what gonna happen to our relationship after this . Am i still his lover or just fuck buddy ? Or maybe I'm nothing to him anymore .

-