Chapter 48 ( Stay with me )

A/N : Hey there :)) it's been a while right ? LMFAO im sorry cause i had a lot of work to do and i was feeling not well these days . :((

Seongwoo POV

( Unedited )

" Be my boyfriend again ?" Daniel ask, holding my hands and looked at me .

I don't know what to answer, Daniel keep looking at me with his hopeful eyes and we're staring into each other eyes for a moment. My ego said that I shouldn't accept him again but my heart keep asking me to become his boyfriend again . Although that we're just break up a week ago .

But just once, i just want to let my ego go away and follows my heart . Because Daniel was my everything and the only person that i loved and care . He always makes me feels safe and loved . He makes me smile when i was sad, always stand by my side when i had a nightmare every night. Always there when i need someone .

Just for this once, i want to follows my heart . To loved him and trust him again . He doesn't deserve all these things happen to him . He's sick because of me, starving because of me and weak without me . And it's because off me .

A soft smile created on my lips, i grab his arms and lean forward, Slowly . And then, our lips meet .

I cupped his cheeks and closed my eyes when i feels his soft lips against mine . Moving passionately and patience. It's been awhile since we're kissing . And i miss this moment . Very much .

After a while when i hear his breathe was aching, need to catch his breath . I pulled away . Cause i know he still not in a good condition.

A string of saliva still connects between our lips and drops on Daniel clothes chest . His lips swollen same goes to mine .

" Daniel .." i said and looked at him . He still catching his breath but manage to looked into my eyes .

" I'm sorry cause make you like these . You shouldn't harm yourself because of me . I don't want you to get sick or weak like this . You know how much i loved you, how much I worried about you and how much i scared that i will lose you ." I said and caressing his cheeks with my both palm .

" I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I shouldn't do that . I just followed my ego and doesn't care about your feelings, and I regret it . I loved you so much Daniel .. you're the only one make me smile, make me feels loved. And makes me feels perfect. I'm really nothing without you Daniel ." I said and feels my tears slowly drowning to my cheeks .

" Daniel, be my boyfriend again ?" I said and looked into his eyes .

Daniel was now shaking, his body was warm and his eyes was teary . Because i know, all he wants was me . And this relationship was really important to him . And i needs him too .

He pulls me into his embrace and hugged me tightly. Never let me go again .

" T-thank you S-Seongwoo ... thank you for accept me again . I-I really love you to the moons and back . You're my important person in my life and i will do anything to get you again by my side again ." Daniel said mostly whisper between my neck . And i can feels his tears wetting my shoulders . His breath was warm and the wire that connects to his body was hanging .

I strokes his back softly, try to comfort him for awhile cause he was shaking . And after a few minutes we're like that position, i pulled away from him and wipes his tears with my thumb .

" It's okay Daniel, i will never leaves you again okay ?" I said and he just nodded and smiled .

I smiled back and push him slowly to leans him to his bed again . Cause i know his body was aching because of the wires that connects to his hands and body .

" You should rest first Daniel, you're still weak ." I said and ruffled his hair softly.

" But i want to stay with you for awhile, atleast till i falls asleep ?" Daniel ask, and looked at me with his puppy eyes .

And how i can reject his request right ? So i just nodded and laying down beside him . Take enough space to laid beside him .

He turns around and hugged my waist. His head resting on my torso while listening to my heartbeat.

I just let him do what he wants and we stayed like that till he falls asleep onto my embrace. But i was awake all the time, cause i feels like something bad will happen . Again .

But i just shrugged off and just stroking Daniel's hair softly and feels his appearance by my side . Filled with love and warm .

And then when i have a chance, i put his hands away from my waist and position him back to his bed slowly, careful not to waking him up .

And then, i walked towards the door and take a glance again at Daniel who was still sounds asleep. After that i open the door and exit . Close the door back .

When i turn around, i almost tripped cause Sungwoon was standing infront of me .

" Sungwoon yahh .. you shocked me you know ." I said and rubbed my temples.

He smiled sheepishly and apologize.

" I'm sorry Seongwoo ! I just come to look at you guys . I heard that Daniel was sick and hospitalized ." Sungwoon said and looked inside the room through the small windows .

" Yeah . Don't worry, he was fine right now i guess ?"

" Sounds good ! By the way, someone was searching for you in my car . Someone important." Sungwoon said .

" Who's was the important guest ?" I said and frowned at him . I think that I don't know anyone here ?

" You should come with me first and you will know ." Sungwoon said and pulled my wrist.

I don't know but i just followed him . But i still confuse cause I don't even know who was the person that want to meet me . Maybe my father ? Or maybe his friends? But i just shrugged off and followed Sungwoon from behind . Till i reach his car .

And then suddenly, he pushed me inside his car when the door swing open . And closes after that .

I sit properly at the seat and confused when he does that to me . Why he can't just let me get inside with my own . It's not that I don't have any hands to open the door or .....

I stopped my words in my mind when i saw someone sitting intront of me . Beside the driver seat.

He was wearing a sunglasses and a suit . And i know the person really well .

It's Park Jihoon .

" Ouh welcome back Ong Seongwoo ." He said when turns his head to look at me at the back .

And i know, i was dead that time .

-