Chapter 56 ( Happy Ending ?)

Third Person POV
( Unedited )

"Someone moan really loud yesterday hmm?" Jihoon said teasingly while seating in front of Seongwoo on their dining table.

Seongwoo who was gonna sit down glared at Jihoon before pulls his chair and sitting down. His father just listened his boyfriends teasing his little son giggles softly.

" None of your business asshole." Seongwoo answer annoyingly and the role of his eyes. But his cheeks were reddening when Jihoon mention about it. It's not even his moan, it was Daniel's moan by the way.

They all start to eating their breakfast without any words, but Seongwoo just stares with his corner eyes the two birds that happily chatting with each other. Until he heard someone coming to join them.

" Daniel, come sit and join us," Joongki asked nicely and smiled to him.

" Thanks, dad," Daniel answered nicely and pull the available seat beside Seongwoo.

Seongwoo heard the nickname that just now Daniel call his dad frowned and look at the younger.

" Dad? Am I heard wrong or u just call my dad, dad?" Seongwoo asks and looks at the younger grinning at him.

" He's your lover right? Why can't he call me dad Seongwoo?" Joongki asks and looks at his innocent son.

Seongwoo shakes his head.

" It is weird that when Daniel call you dad and you not even mad or cringe. I thought you don't like me to be... You know." Seongwoo said and continued to eat his mashed potatoes. ( I like potatoes :D )

" Whatever you like or you do something, I will always support you Seongwoo. Even tho it's about your sexuality and your relationship, cause I know that you are not a kid anymore. And you can take care of yourself properly. Even tho that I know that you can't even cook rice in an electric rice cooker." Joongki said and laugh a little bit, same to Jihoon and Daniel.

Seongwoo crossed his arms around his body and pouted.

" Why you tell everyone about that dad! Mom never asks me to cook for us tho, she said that she don't wanna me to get hurt." Seongwoo protest.

" Yahh Seongwoo, it's not even dangerous when using a rice cooker to cook rice. But in this case, I understand why you can't even take care of your boyfriend properly tho. Look at Daniel, he looks like not eat any food for a year." Joongki said jokingly and points to Daniel.

" Why me?"

" Him?"

Daniel and Seongwoo said together and frowned. He didn't do anything but get mentioned.

" It's okay, cause I already eat your son every day its enough for me," Daniel said and nodded his head while eating his food.

Seongwoo slapped his own face and sigh.

" Why I got this stupid boyfriend and this asshole dad with his lover," Seongwoo mumbles to himself but all of them laugh hard and make the dining table mood back to cheerful.

" It's okay son, we love you whoever you are," Joongki said and wiped a tear that leaking out from his corners eyes. He really had fun teasing Seongwoo, it been a while since he got to talk to his son and having breakfast with his family member.

They all continue to eat their foods happily and have a great chat about their relationships and how Seongwoo and Daniel meet each other. They explain everything that Seongwoo dad missed and also Seongwoo had a chance to ask about who was Jihoon really are and how evil he was when he was with Seongwoo and Daniel.