Chapter 10 ( Curios )

Seongwoo POV

( Edited )

I wear the clothes that Daniel prepared for me. I know it's a little bit big but I don't have anything to wear. I looked at the mirror and smiled when satisfied that Daniel's cloth looks perfectly fine on me.

So today I decided to go to my dorm, I mean with my and Minhyun dorm. But how can I face him? He hates me by the way. Maybe he already throws my things away from that room.

I sigh, I should too cause my book, my document and my precious laptop at my room. So I need to go there and pick up all of my belongings.

I grab Daniel's car key and house key at the key hanger and open the door. Smiled when saw a BMW 7 Series parked well in front of me. Well actually I have the same car too but I forgot that I park my car at the club yesterday. Maybe later I should call my mom to ask her driver to pick the car up.

I unlock the car and get inside the car, start the engine up and warm it up for a sec. Meanwhile, I try to call my mom on my phone.

"Hello, Mom," I said when my mom picked up my call.

"Seongwoo? Where are you? Minhyun told me that you've not come back home yesterday ?" She said worriedly.

Minhyun? Why did he tell that to my mom? Something fishy here.

"Minhyun? He told you that ?"

" Of course he does, where did you go ?" She asks.

" I .. I stay at my friend's house. Cause something to happen yesterday ." I said, still doesn't get it why Minhyun told that to my mom, he already know what happens and want me to come back to our dorm? Crazy.

" You should tell me sooner you know, I'm worried about you. So why are you calling me ?"

" Ehm actually I want to ask you something, can you send your driver to pick my car at the club? I forgot that I parked there and now I don't have any vehicle to go nowhere ."

" You going to a club ?!" She said with her high note voice. And I pull my phone away from my ear for a while.

" Later I told you, everything mom, please," I begged her. Cause I really need my car now.

" Okay okay honey, don't worry okay. But send me the address where to bring your car to ." She said and I smiled.

" Thanks, mom, I love you soo much !" I said.

" Well don't forget to come back home and tell me everything when you get your car okay ."

" Sure thing mom, see you soon. I need to go now. Take care mom, and told dad that I love him too ."

" Yes honey, you too okay. Eat well, take care and tell me anything when you need something okay? Bye."

I ended the call and shove my phone back to my pocket. My mom really cares about me, so I don't need to worry if I don't have a place to stay. I have my house anyway. Or maybe my mom and dad will buy me another house for me if I move from my dorm.

I smiled and open the gate up using the remote control, change my gear and reverse the car out from Daniel's house. I drove off and heading to my dorm. I mean me and Ex-Boyfriend.

-