Chapter 51 ( Sex is Medicine ) 🔞

Third Person POV

( Smut warning ! Don't read if you don't like it ! :> )

( Unedited )

Seongwoo suddenly feels goosebumps after hearing that he will get punished. He never wants Daniel to feel betrayed or jealous cause he not do that on purpose. Its all Jihoon fault cause make him hard and horny .

And he was kidnaped and almost being rapped for god sake . But deep inside his heart .

He was excited, for no reasons .

" So tell me baby, you like it rough?" Daniel said and pulling Seongwoo hair make the older jerk his head .

Seongwoo heartbeat become faster each words that Daniel sends into his spine. Make his dick hard again .

" But Dani-" Before Seongwoo gonna continue his word, Daniel slap his cheeks and make him hissed .

" Call me daddy for tonight baby, be a good boy and daddy's will make you feel good ." Daniel said hotly to the older and smirk .

Seongwoo tears slowly falls down to his cheeks and nodded .

" Yes daddy ... but you're still sick . You can't.." Seongwoo said softly and stopped when Daniel smash his lips into Seongwoo .

" It's .. okay ." Daniel said between their kisses . " I will be fine after i have you as my medicine ." Continues the younger and bitting the older lips eagerly.

" Nghhhhmm-." Seongwoo moan and open his mouth a little. And the younger doesn't waste any second and insert his tongue inside Seongwoo carven .

They make out and tasting each other for a while, their tongue intertwined and their teeth clenched . Daniel closing their gap by pulling Seongwoo body and head closer and feels the older warmth's. But not for Seongwoo, cause he was struggling because of the rope that tied his hands ontop of him .

And then after a few minutes of make out, they pulled away and a string of saliva still connected on their lips dropped onto Seongwoo chin .

And the older was drooling just seeing that scene, its hot and hard to describe cause he was so horny already .

" Daddy .. please let my hands go . I want to touch you .." begged Seongwoo and try to make friction with their body's. Jerking his head towards to kiss Daniel more .

But Daniel like the older to begged more, so he tease him more and more till he was satisfied.

" Hmmm... begged me more baby ." Daniel said and pulled his shirt off and showing his hot body to the older .

" Please daddy ..." Seongwoo begged again and watch Daniel hot glory body infront of him . Its been a while he watching his boyfriend body like this . He missed him, and his touch.

" Untied me and i will do anything for you .." Seongwoo said .

Daniel smirked and lean forward, licking the saliva that dropped from their lips on Seongwoo chin .

" Okay, don't be a bad boy or you will get punished..." Daniel said and licking his chin, down to his jawline and his neck . Not miss the opportunity to leave some mark on him .

" Nghhhhmmm, yes daddy ..." Seongwoo moan and let the older marking him .

While Daniel was leaving hickeys on the older neck, his hands was untied the rope and let Seongwoo hands free .

After release his hands, Seongwoo moan more and roaming his hands on the younger bareback .

Daniel then go down slowly to Seongwoo torso and his hands pinching the older nipples and earn a load moan from the older . He smirk and pulled away .