Chapter 20 ( Seeing "Him" )

Daniel POV

Seongwoo fall asleep on my thighs after he crying almost like 2 Hours when we get inside the room and saw his mother condition. I will felt the same way too if saw my mom inject by a lot of wires .

I laid his head on my thighs and relieved when he doesn't hesitate or moving away . Maybe he really tired, and i ask Eunha to go back first cause i know she tired too .

She warned me for not do anything to Seongwoo and take care of him . Well, i will too if she doesn't ask me . Seongwoo was my everything.

I stared at his face for a while . He's really cute when he was sleeping tho . I just want to pinch those cheeks and those moles . It's suit him well .

And my eyes keep looking at those rosy lips of him . It's really addictive. I really want to taste it . But better i don't cause he will kick me out if he finds out . Or maybe just a peck ? Its doesn't matter right ?

I lean closer to his face and pecking his lips softly . And pull away after that, afraid if he wake up . But he doesn't.

I lean again and peck his lips again . But this time, a little bit longer . Cause his lips was really addicting. I swear if i could taste it more, I won't let it go .

I peck his cheeks, forhead and his hair . Its smells really good . After that i take my phones and open my camera on . Take a few of me and his picture while he was sleeping. And save it after that, that's will be my sweet memory tho .

I look at him again and smiled when seeing him still sleeping peacefully. So i better waste my time while texting Jisung hyung . I hope he manage to explain to our staff about that big project. And i getting worried thinking about my paperwork was not going to be done in these few days .

-