Chapter 8 ( Knowing "Him" )

Seongwoo POV

( Edited )

I feel something hugging me, so I open my eyes slowly and look at figure sleeping soundly while hugging my waist beside me.

I don't know why but suddenly I feel like my heart skip a beat . But still, I'm not even know him . Yet.

I grab on his hands and put it away from my body . After that I wake up slowly for not to wake him up . I sat on the edge of the bed . Turn my head to look at the guy for the last time before heading to the kitchen .

I really doesn't know where the kitchen or maybe living room, so I decide to just walk, and go down when I saw stairs . Reach for the living room .

His house was huge, maybe he was a rich guy . But he looks young than me . So maybe spoiled child ? I stare at the picture frame and find the guy in those pictures. He's indeed hansome, or maybe cute tho cause those bunny teeth . I smiled to myself and heading to the kitchen .

-

I took a glass of water and drink it slowly while sitting on the chair. And I starled when I heard someone calling my name from behind . I turn my head and thanks God, that was the guy who was callin me .

" Why are you here ?" He ask me and pull a chair sit in front of me .

I smiled a little .

" I'm thirsty." I answer him . Holding my half glass of water .

" Why didn't you wake me up so I can help you."

" It's okay, I still can walk . And thanks again for your concern ." I smile a little and look down at the table . And when I remember something that I want to ask him . I look back at him and he was staring at me .

" Ehm- by the way, who are you ? I only call you the guy everytime I thought about you ." I said but when I realize that I told him that I think about him . I just want to face palm my face .

He chuckle . And I look at him weirdly.

" I already introduce myself remember ? Never mind maybe you forgot ." He said . " I'm Kang Daniel, you can call me Daniel ."

Hm, I eat to many ants that i forgot everything yesterday . Ouh, By the way he have a normal name but me ? I have a weird one .

" Nice name, by the way . You stay here alone ?" I ask him because I'm curios. His house was really big but I see no one in here .

" Yes, and I know what are you thinking . I have my own company and my family was at busan . So I stay here alone . But if I have time or maybe I feel like want to see them . I just drive or maybe took trains ."

I make 'O' shape mouth . Now I understand . He's not spoiled son . Such a relive to know that . Or maybe I should know him more ?

" You have any siblings ?"

He shakes his head .

" I'm the only son ."

" How old are you ?"

" I'm 24 ."

I smirk, he's younger than me . So I was correct about that .

" I'm 25 ." I said .

He chuckle . Again .

" I know, I told you that I saw your identity car right ?"

I face palm . I should smack my head instead . It's so embracing.

" I forgot about that . It's okay then . Thats all I wanna know ." I said and take a sip from my water . And there, I feel he stare at me again .

" Should I ask you a question too ?" He suddenly speak .

I put my empty glass and look at him .

" Sure ." I answer simply.

" You, and the guy . Yesterday . You know ... Your boyfriend ?" He ask, and I just silence . Maybe I should told him, he saw everything .

I take a deep breath and look at him . Open my mouth to start explain everything from the first time I met him till yesterday . What happen between us and about my friends told me . And Daniel just nodded and nodded .

" You still love him ?" He ask .

That question are the hardest, I don't know and doesn't have any clue . Yes maybe I still love him, but Minhyun was not . I still miss him but probably Minhyun are still with that guy right now .

" I still doesn't know . Yet ." My voice cracked . Maybe I think about it too much .

" It's okay Seongwoo. Take your time." He smiled . And my heart skip a beat . Again .

" I have another question . Now, you lived with ? Where you stay ?"

And I froze . I totally forgot about that thing . And how I'm gonna tell him ?

" Ehmn-, Actually I stay with Minhyun . We're roomate. And we studying in the same college ." I said, now when Daniel mention about that . How am I gonna face Minhyun and talk to him like we're normal friends . And how am I gonna sleep one room with him when I know that he was totally stranger's to me . Uh thanks God, my life ruined .

" It's okay then, so you don't have any place to stay ?" He ask and I just nodded .

" Well, you can stay here ." He said .

I looked up, my eyes widen . Still doesn't believe he said such things . Am I the luckiest person in this world ? Too exciting to have that offer .

" Really Daniel ???" I ask him, stand up from my seat and run toward him .

" Yes sure Seongwoo." He said again, and my heart jump in excitement. I'm glad to hear that . So without any hesitation. I hugged him . And thanking him non stop.

" Heyy seongwoo, you choking me . I'm gonna out of breath ." He said, but I hear him chuckle in the same time .

I released my hands from his neck and stay away from him . But still, I was too happy about that .

" Thank you Daniel ." I said for the last time and give him the sweetest smile that I have .

" It's fine . Really Seongwoo ." He said and get up from his seat .

" Now let's go to sleep . Tomorrow I need to wake up early ." He said, start to walk towards the stair and climb up . Leave me alone at the kitchen .

I smiled, and start walking to his room.

" Better than nothing . Thanks, Daniel ."

-