Chapter 47 ( Sick )

Seongwoo POV
( Unedited )

( At the Hospital )

Daniel in ICU and now i just can wait and do nothing for him . The doctor said that we can't go inside cause Daniel was in a weak condition.

How am I supposed to do when seeing him like these ? He never being this weak since i know him . He never showed me the weak side of him . Daniel i know was strong and happy go lucky, never told me that he was sick or unwell .

Or maybe it's just me who was not ask him ? I'm a selfish person.

I know that i should notice Daniel condition when he meets me at the hotel before . But i really thought that he was just fines cause he looks normal . Like every day I meet him before . But now ? He was really sick .

I covered my face and start crying again . I shouldn't have done these . It's all my fault that he need to finds me and never had a rest or eat something . But why is he doing these when he knows that i will forgive him ? It's not that i will never go back to him or something. I still love him, its just i need time to think about it and need some space .

But i broke our relationship.

Yeah fuck me cause said that things to him . Ofcourse he will finds me right away, he still loves me and i just said that things to him .

Am I important to him ?

Ofcourse i am, if not why he finds you from other country to other country?

Am i still love him ?

That's it, i still don't know cause I don't have any good reasons yet why did he slept with Jihoon . Or maybe they already make out and not telling me about it .

But i tried to trust him .

Because he never do such a things like that . But i still need an answer .

" Seongwoo ?"

I jerk my head up when heard someone called my name .

It was the doctor.

I immediately stand up and walk towards the doctor.

" Yes Doctor ? How's Daniel ? Is he alright?"

" Yes he's alright for awhile, but he needs to rest cause he lost a lot of energy and dehydrated. May i know why is he was like that ?" The doctor ask .

" He's not belongs here, he come here to finds me and not eat or drink anything since a few days ago ." I said and looked down .

" Ah i see .. but in these state, i think he will stayed here in a few days to recover. I hope you can tell to their parents or family."

" Yes Doctor, i will ." I said and the doctor just smiled at me .

" Okay then. You can see him now, I'll excuse myself first."

I just nodded and thanking him . After that I slowly walk towards the door and look through the mirror first . And i saw that Daniel was laying on the bed with a lot of wires and machines by his side . And i feel aching inside me for some reason seeing him like that .

I push the door and closed afterward. Walking slowly to the bed.

" Daniel ..."

My voice cracked and my tears slowly falls and wetting my cheeks .

His eyes closed and an oxygen mask stuck on his face. His lips was pale and same goes to his whole body . His hands covered by a few wires and another one was filled with unknown tubes and have water inside it .