Chapter 6 ( Strangers )

Seongwoo POV

( Edited )

I opened my eyes slowly as I feel my head is dizzy as hell. My stomach was burning and gave me feeling about throwing up. But I tried my best to not too.

I get up from my unknown position and sit and lay on the bunk bed? Bed? Oh great, I try to remember something but the last things I remember I was drinking at the club after breaking off with Minhyun. And think about that again make me cry. Again.

I hugged my knee and start crying my heart out. First I get an aa dump, and second I've been kidnapped and stuck in a strange room.

I startled when I hear the door swang open and a figure comes in. He walks towards me and opens the lamp beside me.

I can clearly see his face now, and I think I saw him before but I don't remember where is it. And after trying to remember something and bingo.

He's the guy that sits at the bar alone.

" You're awake," He said while looking at me. He sat beside me and try to touch me but I flinched.

" I'm sorry, I just want to feel your body temperature cause you got a fever," he said again.

I looked up to see his face again. I don't know him, but why is he so kind to me? Am I completely stranger to him? Of course, I am. How dumb.

" Where am I ?" I ask him, my voice was cracked. Maybe I cry to many times.

" At my house, but don't worry. I lived here alone ." He answered.

" Why did you brought me here? And who are you? " I ask again.

" Sorry, I don't know where you live and I'm Kang Daniel. You can call me Daniel ." He said while smiling at me.

I nodded. How silly am I ask him why he brought me here. I'm the reasons why I'm here, on his bed and bothering him.

" I'm sorry," I said, looked at him in the eyes. " You can take me to my house now ."

" No, you can't. You need to rest first. Later after you're already in good condition. I will take you to your place okay ?" He said. " I'll be right back ."

I see him walk out of the room and left me alone again. I smiled. Cause I have to feel that he was a kind person, same like Minhyun. Always helped people when someone needed help. He is caring, same like Minhyun when I got sick and can't go anywhere and Minhyun taking good care of me.

My heart broke into pieces again, my tears start to fall again. I can't stop thinking about him. Why is he do this to me?

'Smack'

I hit my back head on the bunk bed.

"Why did he lie to me when he said he never leave me ."

'Smack'

" Why he cheat behind me ."

'Smack'

" Why the break with me when I still love him so much ."

When I want to smack my head again, Daniel comes in and run towards me with a glass and medicine.

" Stop hurting yourself Seongwoo. Please ." He said, putting the glass and the medicine on the table and pulling me to his embrace. He hugs me.

I cry again, I hugged him and my tears soaking his shirts. I feel he was rubbing my head slowly.

" Don't do that again, it's no use hurting yourself because of that guy who doesn't deserve you ." He said.

I was silent myself doesn't reply to him. I loosening my arm around him and start looking at him.

" How do you know my name and why you help me? Am I know you and do you know me ?" I ask him. I didn't intro myself yet but he already knows my name.

" I see your identity card inside your wallet when I carrying you ." He answers, pointing to my wallet at the table.

I nodded.

" I know everything that happens to you. So when you're drunk and passed out. I carry you and brought you here ." he said.

I nodded again.

" That explains everything," I said. so he knows from the start? Maybe I was too loud when I yelling and screaming at the club.

" It's okay, now you need to rest. Take this medicine and drink the water ." Daniel said, giving the glass of water and the medicine to me.

I swallow the medicine and drink the water. After that, I put the empty glass back on the table.

" Now sleep, you still need to rest ." He said. Pull the blanket for me.

I laid back on the bed and stare at him for a while. He was really kind. Thank God for sending this person to save me.

" Good night, if you need anything just call me. I will be at the next door." He said and walk towards the door and closing it. And I feel likely again, but safe.

I close my eyes slowly and drove back to my sleep.

-