treat | nayeon

sup i'm back bitches
Treat by Godrics on tumblr

"Should I get a cheeseburger?" Nayeon frowns over her menu, peering up at you, "Well.. No, I shouldn't, we have a comeback-"

"Do you want to eat it?" You hum, your eyes still on your menu.

She frowns again, but nods, "Yes, but-"

"A cheeseburger won't kill you," you sigh, "You practice every day anyway, so if you do end up gaining weight, it'll come right back off."

Nayeon slowly smiles, "Okay, you're right." She looks back down at her menu, "Might as well get fries, too."

"Yummy," you murmur, "I think I'm gonna get the chicken, I've been craving that lately."

"Fries, too?" She asks, setting down her menu and you nod, putting yours down on top of hers for the waiter.

A teenager comes up to your table, a small notebook and pen in hand, "Ready to order?"

——
"That was so good," Nayeon moans, leaning onto the back of her chair, patting her stomach, "Definitely will have to dance harder."

You smile, "As long as you enjoyed it, that's all that matters."'

She giggles, "I enjoy dancing too, even though I hurt like hell sometimes after."

The waiter comes by, sitting the check down at the end of the table and before you can pick it up, Nayeon snatches it up. You look up at her in shock and she smiles.

"I was gonna pay," you pout. It was kind of an ongoing argument every time you and Nayeon ate out together about who would pay.

"No," she denies, "I will."

"You paid last time," you remind her.

She looks confused, "What? No, I didn't. You paid for the Chinese food."

"That was before the last one," you tell her, "The last meal we had was breakfast, remember? We had pancakes."

Nayeon shakes her head, "Whatever. But I'm paying."

"No," you drag the 'o' out, reaching for the check but she lifts it away from you.

"No, no," she shakes her head, "It's my treat. I dragged you out here when you have homework."

"Nayeon," you drag her name out as well, "It's seriously fine!"

"And it's seriously fine for me to pay for this too," she says lightly, smiling at you, "You can pay for the next one."

"You promise?" Your eyes narrow at her slightly.

"I promise."

There was no way she was letting you pay for your next meal.