florida kilos | sana

florida kilos by wildernessuntothemselves on tumblr

Your eyes travel up the calculated, poised curve of the girl's body as she leans on open window of a police car posted near the beach, and talks up the officer inside of it. It's stupidly clear the effect she has on him.

Sana is blessed with one of those innocent faces that make anyone trust her, and she has a cutesy, high-pitched voice that she uses to charm her way into people's hearts. Those two things, coupled with her natural childish disposition, make it so no human on this earth would be able to resist falling for her.

Yes, when it comes to her face she's indistinguishable from an adorable little cherub, but her body tells a different story. Everything from her sexy collar bones that she loves to show off in her endless supply of off-shoulder tops to her long, honey thighs is pure sin. And she knows how to flaunt it.

The clash between her innocent face and sexy body makes the men who leer at her become filled with shame. How could they be thinking such filthy thoughts about such an angelic creature? They stammer and blush and try to hide their ogling but they still look, and maybe that, the blinding guilt and lust they have for her, is what allows her to get away with so much.

You knew for a while now that Sana is a drug dealer, to the complete obliviousness of the entire city population and police force. You weren't any better than them, really. You only knew because she allowed you to know.
You tell yourself it's because she cares, because she doesn't want to keep secrets from you... but it's hard to be convinced when you see her in such short shorts, talking it up and down with that officer who won't stop glancing down at her body. Haven't he ever fucking heard of subtlety?

This shouldn't bother you so much but it does. Why does she kiss you so tenderly? Why does she let you fall for her only to turn around and do this?

Again you try to convince yourself that she's only doing that to cover her tracks and keep her image up, but that's an even harder pill to swallow. A much simpler explanation would be that you're as much of an idiot as that man in the police car, greedily drinking up whatever truth she offers you. After all, it's not like she outright told you about her illegal undertakings. You found out when you saw her in the middle of a transaction, and at the time you had thought that the eye contact she made with you and the small smile on her face meant that she intended for you to see, but now you're starting to think that it was an accident and she's merely stringing you along to get you to keep quiet.

Well, you weren't going to keep quiet, at least not to her. Dangerous drug dealer or not -and she was dangerous, you could see it in those fox eyes of hers- you were going to confront her about it. If she's concerned about you telling anyone then she shouldn't be because you'd never tell anyone anyway, but she had no right to play with your emotions like that!

"If you're going to stare at least be subtle about it." Jeongyeon, the waitress at the beach bar you are working in, snorts, making you jump. How long was she standing there?

"I'm not staring. What are you talking about?" You mumble, blushing intensely and quickly averting your eyes from your seductress.

She only snorts again as a way of reply, and you chew on your lips, your eyes already missing Sana and trying to fight the urge to look over at her again until they break out of your control and steal a glance, only to find out that she's already gone.

Disappointment drops like a stone in your stomach because even though you were intensely jealous of the scene you were witnessing just a few moments ago, you still considered it a privilege to be able to watch the divine girl seduce her way out of trouble.

Jeongyeon sees the disappointment on your face and clarifies smugly, "Don't get all pouty now, Miss Bagel herself is coming over here." She smirks and quickly leaves before the panic fully hits you.